15 Jul SPECIAL PROMOTIONS FOR MEMBERS OF AMCHAM
REQUIRED COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES FOR FOREIGNERS WHO ARE WORKING IN VIETNAM
Foreign employees in Vietnam shall be always complied with the local laws and regulations to avoid and prevent the risks in advance, keep their good standing in optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIRED PROCEDURES THAT FOREIGN EMPLOYEES IN VIETNAM SHALL KEEP IN MIND?
- Visa for experts and businessmen
- Work permit
- Temporary residence card
- Personal income tax
- Compulsory insurances
- Labor contracts, Employment records and relations
- Rights and obligation of Chief of representative offices and Legal representatives of a business entity | Direct investment in Vietnam | Other procedures at the local competent state agencies
- Legalized and notarized translations of overseas papers | Local banks accounts and remittances | Manage contracts | Buy, rent and purchase housing.
WHY DO CLIENTS FULLY ENTRUST VIVA TO MANAGE THE REQUIRED COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES?
VIVA is a business consulting company, specializing in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of reputable clients since 2006. Our exclusive services are consistent with practice expertise in Business laws – Employment relations – Tax and accounting – Corporate finance – Internal management and internal audit.
VIVA has been successfully providing services for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, USA, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
EXCLUSIVE PROMOTIONS FOR EXPATS WHO ARE MEMBERS OF AMCHAM:
- 01 Free foreign entry application during COVID-19 for Chief Representative Office or Legal Representative of company.
- 01 Free Work Permit for Chief Representative Office or Legal Representative of company.
- 01 Free Temporary Residence Card for Chief Representative Office or Legal Representative of company.
- 20% discount for any other required services
- Free counsel via email, call center for any related query or question on required compliance for expats in Vietnam.
- Support for any required papers for capital accounts – salary payment.
Please contact Mr. David Nguyen – our Privilege Client Account via mobile: +84 888 388 457 (Zalo, Whatsapp, Viber) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further query about the conditions, required papers and procedures.