24 Mar Covid-19 Impact. New Regulations On The Entry Visa, Work Permit, Resident Card For Expats
Due to Covid-19 impact, the Government of Vietnam has issued new regulations, which directly affected to entry visa, Work Permits, Temporary Resident Card for expats in detail as follows:
Dear our Valued Clients,
NEW REGULATIONS ON ENTRY VISA, WORK PERMIT
- Suspending the issuance of new entry visa to all countries.
- Temporary isolate all cases of entry from March 21, 2020.
- From 0:00 on Sunday 22/03/2020, Vietnam will stop entry for all foreigners, including cases where a visa exemption certificate is issued to people of Vietnamese origin and relatives.
- Temporarily suspending the issuance, exemption certificate of Work Permit to foreign workers from countries or territories where Covid -19 has occurred.
NEW REGULATIONS ON WORK PERMIT RENEWAL
In addition to the normal standards, there are additionally required papers and dossiers:
- A written to commit that the foreign employees do not travel through epidemic zones or do not contact physically with people from epidemic zones.
- The original passport when submitting documents to the Department of Labor for comparison and inspection purposes.
- A health certificate issued within 02 previous weeks to the date of application.
- Declare entry and exit from January 20, 2020 to the date of application.
WHO WE ARE
Payment Of Wages And Benefits For Employees During Work Suspension Due To Covid-19 Pandemic