16 Jul DOING BUSINESS IN VIETNAM – INTERNAL SALARY AND WAGES POLICY(Last Updated On: August 27, 2021)
Dear Valued Clients,
A written salary & wages policy is not only a powerful internal regulation for management but also helps to optimize the required compliance procedures. A salary & wages policy shall consist of:
- Definition of total incomes that an employee can receive during the employment period, including Tittle salary & wages, allowances & bonus, other tangible and intangible benefits, and advantages.
- Terms and calculation methods on the incomes and other benefits.
- Payment methods and procedures on each employee and divisions.
- Enhance a fair and transparency relation between the employer and employees. Supporting for better working environment where there is a better life for employees and more stabilization development for company.
- Complied properly with local labour laws and regulations, optimize labor cost, compulsory insurances, personal income tax, and corporate income tax.
Experienced in local labour laws and regulations since 2006, VIVA is always ready with solutions and resources that help our clients in reviewing and issuing the written salary & wages policy in tailored made manners.
Please contact with our expertises should you have any queries or questions.
WHO WE ARE
Special Offer for Foreign Representative Office in Vietnam