INVESTMENT VISAS FOR INVESTORS
Investment visas are issued to foreign investors to reside in Vietnam for a certain period of time. An investor may be allowed to get investment visas, temporary residence cards without a work permit.
According to the Law on entry, exit, transit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam has come into force since July 10th 2020, depending on the investment capital, there are 04 types of investment visas, time limits of the card can be from 1 to 10 years.
- VISA – ĐT1 has time limits of visa up to 10 years – Issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 100 billion or more or investing in business lines benefiting from investment incentives
- VISA – ĐT2 has time limits of visa up to 5 years – Issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 50 billion to less than VND 100 billion or investing in business lines benefiting from investment incentives treatment decided by the Government
- VISA – ĐT3 has time limits of visa up to 3 years – Issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 3 billion to less than VND 50 billion
THE REQUIRED COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES FOR EXPATS IN VIETNAM
Who are the foreign employees in Vietnam?
- Executing the labor contracts
- Working as managers, chief executive officers, experts, technicians
- Internal reassignments
- Enforcing contracts or agreements
- Working for foreign non-governmental or international organizations in Vietnam
What are the required procedures that foreign employees in Vietnam shall keep in mind
- Visa for experts and investors
- Work permit
- Temporary residence card
- Personal income tax
- Compulsory insurances
- Labor contracts, Employment records and relations
- Direct investment in Vietnam
- Rights and obligation of Chief of representative offices and Legal representatives of a business entity
- Legalized and notarized translations of overseas papers. Local banks accounts and remittances. Manage contracts. Buy, rent and purchase housing. Other procedures at the local competent state agencies
Foreigners shall be complied with the local laws and regulations to avoid and prevent violations in advance, keep their good standing in optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
VIVA is the local expertise for local business compliance procedures, has been trusted by thousands of foreign investors, multinational companies from Europe, Japan, Singapore, India, Korea, USA… for the required business compliance procedures by local laws and regulations since 2006.
Thanks for consistent of practice expertise in Business laws - Employment relations – Tax and accounting – Corporate finance – Corporate services, VIVA has been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies in such industries: Garment, energy, pharma, advertising, agricultural…
VIVA keeps its signature by offering one-stop business platform with regard to market entry and the mandatory business compliances. We ensure for our client’s good standing, in lawful and optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
- Investment in Vietnam: Market entry procedures
- Investment in Vietnam: Restructuring – Acquiring and Selling a company
- Investment in Vietnam: New Laws and Regulations
- Investment in Vietnam: Managing the required compliances for a company
- Investment in Vietnam: Managing the required compliances for an foreign employee