27 Aug Advisory Services | Business Compliances in Vietnam
- Your company has been operating in Vietnam and keep expanding in next years ahead.
- Your company shall be complied to local laws and regulations including commercial, tax, accounting, labor, investment…
- There are mandatory procedures, papers, reports for daily, monthly, quarterly, annually operation.
- Without expertise person in charge with, there may existing and potential risks that might impact to your business and your development today and ahead steps.
- Maintain parament teams for the above tasks will cost you huge annual budget and the exists might still remain… So, our ¼ cost teams with long term guarantee for your business compliances and can be your optimal option.
Our Advisory Services Scopes
Internal audit for required business compliance procedures
- Audit for business records system, compliance reports, lawful invoices, and documents regarding to: Business licenses; Tax and accounting; Labor and employment; other business conditions and requirements by laws.
- Classifying and listing each type of records according to the field of each unit. Verify for any violation, exist, and risk with correction actions.
- Prepare management letter to the Board of directors.
Hand in hand for daily operation service
General corporate and commercial advisory
- Advise on all aspects of general corporate and commercial law including drafting of contracts/agreements.
- Advise on the legal and regulatory requirements / practical cases for operating in Vietnam in most industries: Tax – Accounting – Finance – Audit – Labor – Investment – Compliance Administration…
- Legal due diligence and deals support advisory.
- Hand in hand in deals advisory, provide comprehensive transaction services including structuring advice, legal due diligence investigations, preparation of transaction documentation, and other deal support services.
- Analyze all the transactions actually occurred. Classification of the transactions and establish relationships inside and outside of each transaction. Revise and complete the dossier for each transaction and follow up the report with current regulations and policies of the company.
Employment and labor relationship
- Employee profile, Performance of labor contracts, Modification, supplementation and termination of labor contracts, Wages/Payroll procedures, Working time and rest time, Labor discipline and material responsibilities, Compulsory social insurance – Trade unions – Personal income tax, Update and apply for new regulations from the authorities.
- Setting up standards and rules to guarantee all labor transactions meet full legal requirements and guarantee for optimal payable amount of Social & Health Insurance, personal income tax. Setting up process and forms, guide every department and person in the company to follow the requirements. Setting up system of standard folder to manage the business records as lawful proves for each transaction. Prepare labor contract and manage all the compliance labor registration/labor update, reports to submit, explain, negotiate at authorities. On behalf of the company to settle any issue from the authorities accordingly. On behalf of customer to explain and settle any query or complaint from employees. On behalf of customer to explain and settle any requirement from related authorities.
Legal compliance/Company secretarial
- We keep you up-to-date on developments in legislation that may affect the businesses, and assist you with legal compliance requirements and company secretarial matters.
- Consulting for all other administrative procedures and on representative on behalf of client for any requirement from state agencies.
- Department of: Industry and Trade, Culture, Sports and Tourism, Natural Resources and Environment, Transportation, Education and Training, Science and Technology, Planning and Investment, Foreign Affairs, Tax Bureau, Agriculture, and Rural Development, Labor & Invalids and Social Affairs, Justice, Construction, Investment and Trade Promotion Center, Customs Bureau, Statistics Bureau…
Typical compliance procedures
- International and Domestic Investment.
- Deal, Investment, M&A.
- Tax planning and tax management
- Business Licenses, Administration.
- Daily Regulatory Affairs.
- Banks, Financial Institutions.
- State Agencies, Government.
- Customer Relationship.
- Dispute, Corporate Rights.
Internal control, process management
- Organizational Structure & Process.
- Business Record Management.
- Shareholders Roles and Duties.
- Internal Labor Regulations.
- HR Management.
- Internal Audit.
Our Loyal Clients
- Hakuhodo – Japan
- Individual System – Japan.
- Mast Industries (far east)
- International Furniture Marketing – US.
- Cintac Timber Asia – Hongkong.
- Habufa – Holland.
- Hanjin – Korea.
- Panacea Biotec – India.
- Baxter – India.
- Netzsch – Germany.
- Cremer– Germany.
- Stemcor – Singapore.
- And 500++ others the same clients…
Thank you for your time, and we would like to take care your business in Vietnam as benefit as our other thousands of clients since 2006.
VIVA has been an in-depth consultant on business compliance procedures in Vietnam since 2006, based on our professional - integrated background in Business laws - Accounting and corporate finance - Tax management - Labor relation and payroll – Business administration procedures. VIVA offers exclusive services in an integrated tailor-made, consist of 5 specialized-expertise platforms and the inheritance experience up to hundreds of years for every job.
Our extensive expertise and management system that facilitates us to connect local resources and be ready to deliver exclusive solutions that exceed all standard limits and satisfy all expectations of our clients.