Buying or selling a company in Vietnam becomes simple and effective thanks to local expertise from VIVA Business Consulting.
How does VIVA Business Consulting support the investors in managing related procedures as one-stop solutions?
KYC AND DUE DILIGENCE PROCEDURES
- Business entity – legal status: Legal documents in business, history of establishment and development, core business activities, achievements and prospects of the Company; goodwill resulting from reputation, customer confidence, location, products and commercial advantages.
- Corporate administration: Information system; regulations – processes – internal management and governance; financial management; human resources management; leadership, organizational structure, and key personnel
- Corporate Finance: Financial Statements and business performance; Financial ratios; Credit history in CIC; Credit history with the suppliers; Obligations to state authorities; Enterprise valuation documents (including tangible and intangible assets); Assets – validating value, status and ownership; Cash flows; Enterprise value according to accounting books – Actual value of the enterprise (i.e., the total actual value of tangible and intangible assets owned by the enterprise at the market price at the time of valuation).
- Customers and suppliers: Commercial factors such as retailers, dealers and distributor networks, product trademarks, business licenses, patents and research and development competencies. The enterprise’s business advantage value is the added value created by advantages such as geographical location, brand, market and domestic and foreign market shares of the enterprise. Technology, production methods and distribution channels. Strategy and plan for growth and development.
- Risk management – Factors affecting survival and profit growth: Changes in government policies; Taxes and other payables to the State Budget; Foreign exchange risks; Changes in interest rates; Reliance on key staff; Reliance on a small number of customers, suppliers or intra-company projects; Changes in raw material prices; Consolidation of competitors or new participants into the industry; Specific disputes initiated or brought to court; Outlook for the relevant industry(ies) affecting its core businesses.
- Business records management and compliances according to required legal procedures at relevant State authorities: Tax obligations, compulsory insurances, account payable, account receivable…
BUSINESS VALUES AND CERTIFICATE OF VALUATION
- Review the business of the enterprises in terms of valuation
- Collecting the business records and reports for the course of valuation
- Supplementing and completing necessary documents and records to prove for the market value of the business, in accordance with the Vietnamese Valuation Standard
- Arrange and manage course of valuation with an entity doing valuation business until the official valuation certificate
- Supporting in negotiation and explanation with other partners and third parties related to business valuation and the certification.
- Consulting for procedures related to the transferring shares to third parties, including foreign investors.
MOU AND THE TRANSFERRING CONTRACTS
- Verify the proper and lawful position of the parties, scope of transactions
- Verify the properness and lawfulness of transactions
- Verify the rights and obligations of the parties
- Verify for the potential risks and legal bases for the following procedures
- Prepare official MOU, contracts schedule of implementation and payment Guarantee for the lawfulness and fairness of every document.
BUSINESS REGISTRATION AND HANDOVER THE COMPANY
- Deposit payment
- Sign official transferring contract
- Portions of payment
- Hand over the factory
- Transferring the ERC, IRC and registering for branch license/ subsidiary company
- Final payment
- Collecting legal business records for tax refund and business management
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Who we are?
- VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of well-known clients since 2006.
- The insights and consistent backgrounds in Business Laws – Accounting and Corporate Finance – Tax Management – Labor Relations and Payroll – Secretarial services help us build trust and confidence in the entrepreneur's community.
- We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
What we do
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative offices in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
- Services for a company in Vietnam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf of competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
Motivated by our core values of ceaseless improvement, our great insights in local business culture and regulations, as well as the exclusive services, promise to offer one-stop business platform with exclusive and tailored-made services that optimize every of your business in Vietnam in the lawful manner.
We are looking to be your valued business partner and resources in Vietnam as we have been being chosen since 2006.
- How to buy a company in Vietnam?
- How to close a company in Vietnam?
- Restructuring – acquiring and selling a company
- Doing business in Vietnam: Related-party transactions
- Business compliance advisory services in Vietnam
- Doing business in Vietnam: Legal documents review and completion
- Company in Vietnam: Lawful cash flow and required compliances
- Doing business in Vietnam: Foreign loans for FDI company
- Acquisition and sourcing demands (Hospital and biological products)