31 Jul LEGAL DOCUMENTS REVIEW & COMPLETION FOR BUSINESS IN VIETNAM
Legal documents, related to the procedures for compliance with multiple state agencies and to rights and obligations of business owners, are special business assets which can create value and need special management.
WHY LEGAL DOCUMENTS REVIEW & COMPLETION ARE NECESSARY?
VIVA would like to introduce a dedicated service package, customized for each customer, meeting the standardization – accuracy – safety – convenience criteria and creating benefits and added value in business:
- Legal corporate documents should be managed comprehensively, stored neatly – safely – securely – conveniently for updating, operation and use.
- Tax costs are optimized through adjusting business model, business capital structure, and financial management contents in the Articles of Incorporation.
- Stable and sustainable relationships between shareholders and capital contributors are established.
- The information is available to banks, partners and state agencies, and for conducting immigration, exit and entrance procedures, etc.
- Risks are proactively controlled – updating and optimizing benefits for businesses under the latest regulations.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
Investment registration certificate; business registration certificate; registration certificates for branches, representative offices, business locations, warehouses; operating licenses for specific areas.
Lease contracts; certificates in protection of intellectual property rights; property ownership certificates; valuation documents – valuation certificates;
Right to rent; Company Charter and amendments thereto; administration and management documents of the Members’ Council, the Board of Directors, and the Shareholders’ General Meeting.
Other compliance documents
CONTENTS CONDUCTED BY VIVA
- Collecting documents in terms of quantity, arranging document groups according to ISO standards, scanning and storing on personal computers.
- Checking and evaluating the completeness – accuracy – legality of each document, identifying potential problems and risks, especially risks of compliance with current regulations.
- Conducting the complete consultation on the Company Charter, especially on the relationship between shareholders, administration and management rights, asset ownership, profit distribution, inheritance …
- Advising methods to adjust the business license system: Selecting appropriate business models; structure of charter capital and investment capital; organizing parent-subsidiary model; adjusting the contents of business licenses to remedy risks and optimize tax costs…
- Advising the way of organizing and improving the corporate credit criteria system (Credit report) to serve the cooperation with customers, investors and partners.
- Preparing management letters of status and solutions to submit to the Board of Directors.
WHO WE ARE