Legal documents, related to the procedures for compliance with multiple state agencies and to rights and obligations of business owners, are special business assets which can create value and need special management.
WHY LEGAL DOCUMENTS REVIEW & COMPLETION ARE NECESSARY?
VIVA would like to introduce a dedicated service package, customized for each customer, meeting the standardization – accuracy – safety – convenience criteria and creating benefits and added value in business:
- Legal corporate documents should be managed comprehensively, stored neatly – safely – securely – conveniently for updating, operation and use.
- Tax costs are optimized through adjusting business model, business capital structure, and financial management contents in the Articles of Incorporation.
- Stable and sustainable relationships between shareholders and capital contributors are established.
- The information is available to banks, partners and state agencies, and for conducting immigration, exit and entrance procedures, etc.
- Risks are proactively controlled – updating and optimizing benefits for businesses under the latest regulations.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
Investment registration certificate; business registration certificate; registration certificates for branches, representative offices, business locations, warehouses; operating licenses for specific areas.
Lease contracts; certificates in protection of intellectual property rights; property ownership certificates; valuation documents – valuation certificates;
Right to rent; Company Charter and amendments thereto; administration and management documents of the Members’ Council, the Board of Directors, and the Shareholders’ General Meeting.
Other compliance documents
Internal labor regulations, collective labor agreements, regulations on remuneration, environment, fire protection, and occupational safety, etc.
CONTENTS CONDUCTED BY VIVA
- Collecting documents in terms of quantity, arranging document groups according to ISO standards, scanning and storing on personal computers.
- Checking and evaluating the completeness – accuracy – legality of each document, identifying potential problems and risks, especially risks of compliance with current regulations.
- Conducting the complete consultation on the Company Charter, especially on the relationship between shareholders, administration and management rights, asset ownership, profit distribution, inheritance …
- Advising methods to adjust the business license system: Selecting appropriate business models; structure of charter capital and investment capital; organizing parent-subsidiary model; adjusting the contents of business licenses to remedy risks and optimize tax costs…
- Advising the way of organizing and improving the corporate credit criteria system (Credit report) to serve the cooperation with customers, investors and partners.
- Preparing management letters of status and solutions to submit to the Board of Directors.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Who we are?
- VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of well-known clients since 2006.
- The insights and consistent backgrounds in Business Laws – Accounting and Corporate Finance – Tax Management – Labor Relations and Payroll – Secretarial services help us build trust and confidence in the entrepreneur's community.
- We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
What we do
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative offices in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
- Services for a company in Vietnam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf of competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
Motivated by our core values of ceaseless improvement, our great insights in local business culture and regulations, as well as the exclusive services, promise to offer you one-stop and tailored-made solutions that optimize every of your business in Vietnam in the lawful manner.
We are looking to be your valued business partner and resources in Vietnam as we have been choosing since 2006.
- Doing business in Vietnam: Capital contribution
- Doing business in Vietnam: Roles & responsibility of legal representative of enterprise
- Doing business in Vietnam: Manage the compliance procedures of a company
- Doing business in Vietnam: Compliance procedures for business license management
- Doing buisness in Vietnam: Business compliance advisory services
- Doing business in Vietnam: The proactive management of wage labor compliance procedure