10 Oct Adjustment Of License Of Representative Office In Vietnam – Cases And Procedures
Adjustment of license of your office in some cases needs to be proper and on time. Fail to adjust the license in line with the local laws and regulations may lead to serious violations and penalties which may impact your operation history.
FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE OFFICES SHALL APPLY FOR ADJUSTMENT OF LICENSE IN THE FOLLOWING CASES
- Changes in the name or location of the head office of a representative office.
- Replacement of the head of the representative office or personal information of the head of the representative office in the license.
- Changes in the name of the representative office.
- Changes in the operations of representative offices.
- Change in the location of the representative office.
There are many reasons may prevent you to adjust the license properly, and you should prepare in advance and take time to prepare for the papers and dossiers for the adjustments. Expertises can identify every legal requirement/manage for the full procedures/representative of you for any query or requirement from the competent state agencies… Your office license will be updated, adjust the license in a smooth and efficient manner:
- Prepare required papers according to our checklist.
- Sign and stamp the dossiers.
- Wait and receive successful result from us within 15 days.
For any queries or cases relating to adjustment of license for establishment of representative office in Vietnam, please contact us for tailored solutions and procedures.
WHO WE ARE