CASES OF RE-GRANT OF LICENSE FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF BRANCHES OR REPRESENTATIVE OFFICES
You shall apply for re-grant of the License for Establishment of branches or representative offices in the following cases:
- If your representative office relocates to another province or territory within the administration of another Management Board.
- If The Licenses for Establishment of representative office or branch is lost, damaged or destroyed in any form or shape.
APPLICATIONS FOR RE-GRANT OF LICENSES FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF BRANCHES OR REPRESENTATIVE OFFICES
1. An application for re-grant of the license of establishment of a representative office specified in case representative relocates to another province or territory within the administration of another Management Board.
- An application form for re-grant of the License for Establishment of the representative office using the form promulgated by the Ministry of Industry and Trade and signed by a competent representative of the foreign trader.
- An announcement of shutdown of the representative office submitted to the licensing agency in which the representative office is currently located which is in line with the notification of shutdown of the representative office or branch using the form issued by the Ministry of Industry and Trade and signed by a competent representative of the foreign trader.
- Copies of the existing License for Establishment of representative office.
- Copies of documents on the expected location of the representative office in form of Memorandum of understanding (MOU) or leasing agreements or documents as proof of the right to use the new location as the representative office (Representative offices shall be headquartered at locations that satisfy requirements for security, occupational hygiene and safety and others stipulated in laws of Vietnam. Please provide lawful dossiers of land and house using certificate of the landlord to prove for the location)
2. An application for re-grant of the license of establishment of representative office prescribed in case The Licenses for Establishment of the branch or representative office is lost, damaged or destroyed in any form or shape shall include: an application form for re-grant of the License for Establishment of the representative office or branch using the form promulgated by the Ministry of Industry and signed by a competent representative of your head office.
3. Procedures for re-grant of Licenses for Establishment of branches or representative offices
- If your representative office relocates to another province or territory within the administration of another Management Board, you shall apply for re-grant of the License for Establishment of their representative office within 30 days from the date on which the notification of shutdown of the representative office is submitted. If you fails to apply for re-grant of the License for Establishment of the representative office in the aforesaid time limit, you shall apply for the license or establishment of your representative office from beginning;
- Within 03 working days from the date of receipt of the application, the licensing agency shall examine such application and request the applicant to complete the application (if the application is incomplete). The request for supplementation to the application shall be made only once during the processing of the application.
- Within 05 working days from the date of receipt of the valid application, the licensing agency shall re-grant the license for establishment of the representative office to the applicant. In case of rejection, the licensing agency shall send the applicant a written notice in which reasons for rejections shall be specified.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Who we are?
- VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of well-known clients since 2006.
- The insights and consistent backgrounds in Business Laws – Accounting and Corporate Finance – Tax Management – Labor Relations and Payroll – Secretarial services help us build trust and confidence in the entrepreneur's community.
- We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
What we do
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative offices in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
- Services for a company in Vietnam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf of competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
Motivated by our core values of ceaseless improvement, our great insights in local business culture and regulations, as well as the exclusive services, promise to offer you one-stop and tailored-made solutions that optimize every of your business in Vietnam in the lawful manner.
We are looking to be your valued business partner and resources in Vietnam as we have been choosing since 2006.
- 03 cases that office license shall be changed
- Cases of adjustments to licenses for establishment
- Cases of adjustments to the office license
- The effective period of foreign representative office license in Vietnam
- Conditions for being granted licenses to set up representative offices in Vietnam
- Grant licenses to set up representative offices in Vietnam for foreign insurance brokers
- Extending representative offices license: what you need to know
- Compliance procedures for license of foreign representative office in Vietnam