17 Aug HANDBOOK REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN VIETNAM WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
(Last Updated On: August 17, 2022)
Dear Our valued Clients,
Vietnam-based representative office of a foreign investor means a dependent unit, a lawful office in Vietnam, allowed to recruit staff to manage and promote sale contracts with local business partners, research and develop products, seek opportunities for the purchase or sale of goods and provision of services…
Although a representative can enhance and support business for the parent company in Vietnam, easy to manage and able to keep investors away from many compliance procedures: no add valued tax, no corporate income tax, no accounting books, no financial statement, no independent audit required… but, in fact that there are many representative offices have endured serious fines due to misconduct of compliance requirements.
Vietnam joined the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 2007, since there, thousands of foreign investors have been investing in Vietnam in form of foreign representative office as probatory step. Despite many advantages, the representative office is no longer meet the business expectation of the investors and shall be transformed into a subsidiary company.
We would like to share more practice experiences in compliance procedures for a foreign representative office in Vietnam according to local business regulations and culture.
The “Handbook for Representative office 2022” which is presented in main ideas:
- What is a foreign representative office in Vietnam?
- How to establish?
- What are the required compliances by laws?
- Risk management during office operation in Vietnam
- How to close or transform into a subsidiary?
Our handbook is completely free as our thanks to the business community who have been supporting us for more than 10 years. We are very appreciated if you can send some feedback that help our next edition become more interesting and more useful for your business.
Please contact us for free delivery before September 30, 2022
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Who we are?
- VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of well-known clients since 2006.
- The insights and consistent backgrounds in Business Laws – Accounting and Corporate Finance – Tax Management – Labor Relations and Payroll – Secretarial services help us build trust and confidence in the entrepreneur’s community.
- We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
What we do
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative offices in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
- Services for a company in Vietnam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf of competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
Motivated by our core values of ceaseless improvement, our great insights in local business culture and regulations, as well as the exclusive services, promise to offer you one-stop and tailored-made solutions that optimize every of your business in Vietnam in the lawful manner.
We are looking to be your valued business partner and resources in Vietnam as we have been choosing since 2006.