06 Nov WHY REGISTRATION OF INTERNAL WORKING REGULATIONS ?
I. HELP YOU FULLY COMPLY LOCAL LEGAL REQUIREMENT
THE EMPLOYER WHO HAS MORE THAN 10 EMPLOYEES SHOULD MAKE WRITTEN LABOR REGULATION AND REGISTER TO AUTHORITY.
The employer shall be liable to a fine of from 5,000,000 VND to 10,000,000 VND when committing one of the following acts:
- Failing to make a written labor regulation when 10 workers or more are employed;
- Using a labor regulation that is not registered with the provincial labor relations authority;
- Using an expired labor regulation.
THE EMPLOYER CAN NOT APPLY OF DISMISSAL AS A FORM OF DISCIPLINE
- In case of An employee commits an act of theft, embezzlement, gambling, intentional infliction of injury, use of drugs inside the workplace, disclosure of technological or business secrets or infringement of intellectual property rights of the employer, or acts which cause serious damage or threaten to cause serious damage to the assets or interests of the employer.
II. SERVICES RENDERED BY VIVA
- To inform and guide the employee to understand internal working regulations and other regulations then to obey labor discipline and internal working regulations and follow lawful administration of the employer.
- Improve attitude and conduct behavior toward a better standards.