30 Mar Urgent Objectives And Solutions From The Government For Assisting Businesses Facing Difficulties Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
Policies and orientations will be applied synchronously from the Government of Vietnam for assisting businesses in the negative impact of Covid 19, specifically as follows
Dear our Valued Clients,
VIVA would like to present the policies and orientations that will be applied synchronously from the Government of Vietnam for assisting businesses in the negative impact of Covid 19, specifically as follows:
- Temporarily stopping to contribute to the pension fund and death fund.
- Tax agencies and Customs offices will not periodically inspect in 2020 toward agencies and enterprises if showing no signs of violation…
- Increasing the Family Circumstance Deductions level of Personal Income Tax in 2020.
- Promulgating policies on Corporate Income Tax, supporting small and medium-sized enterprises, then submitting to the Government in March 2020.
- Reducing fees and charges for those are affected by Covid-19 pandemic, or proposing plans for reduction of fees and charges.
- Drafting the decree to extend paying tax and land rent, exempting from late tax payment up to 30,100 billion VND.
- Deploying support credit package up to 250,000 billion VND on credit extension, rescheduling, interest rate reduction, and exemption, keeping debt groups in order to support clients who are affected by Covid-19.
- Fully disbursement of public investment capital up to 700,000 billion VND.
In order to get the above incentives and assisting businesses, each business needs to meet specific conditions and legal requirements.
VIVA has been an in-depth consultant on business compliance procedures in Vietnam since 2006, based on our professional - integrated background in Business laws - Accounting and corporate finance - Tax management - Labor relation and payroll – Business administration procedures. VIVA offers exclusive services in an integrated tailor-made, consist of 5 specialized-expertise platforms and the inheritance experience up to hundreds of years for every job.
Our extensive expertise and management system that facilitates us to connect local resources and be ready to deliver exclusive solutions that exceed all standard limits and satisfy all expectations of our clients.
Read more about COVID-19 in Vietnam latest news:
Payment Of Wages And Benefits For Employees During Work Suspension Due To Covid-19 Pandemic
Last Updated on April 7, 2021