- A permanent residence card (PRC) is a paper granted by immigration authorities to foreigners who are allowed to permanently reside in Vietnam and have validity longer than a Visa. Conditions and dossiers for the application of permanent residence cards for foreigners in Vietnam are flexible depend cases.
CONDITION FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE CARD APPLICATION
Permanent residence cards are papers granted by immigration authorities to foreigners who are allowed to permanently reside in Vietnam and have a valid instead of a Visa.
The subject is issued a PRCs is a foreigner who meets the following conditions
- Foreigners who are legal residents.
- Foreigners who are resided in Vietnam for 3 years or more.
- Foreigners who have stable incomes ensure their livings in Vietnam.
- Foreigners who are sponsored by their parents, spouses or children who are Vietnamese citizens permanently residing in Vietnam.
DOCUMENT FOR PRC APPLICATION
Permanent residence cards application usually consists of
- Duly copy of passport.
- Application for permanent residence.
- Guarantees of Vietnamese for foreigners.
- Police Clearance issued by a competent authority of the country of which he/she is a citizen.
- The diplomatic note of the representative office of the country for which he/she is a citizen requests Vietnam to allow his/her permanent residence.
- Proof of eligibility for a PRC:
- Marriage registration.
- Residence temporary card. (for 3 consecutive years).
- Financial proof documents. (Business license, Bank account balance,..)
- Accommodation documents. (Lease agreement, wife’s certificate of house ownership,…)
Application for renewal of permanent residence card after 10 years includes
- Request for renewal of PRC.
- Permanent residence card.
- Duly copy of passport.
Processing time: 04 months from the date of receipt of the proper dossier.
The validity of the residence card: 10 years.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Who we are?
- VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of well-known clients since 2006.
- The insights and consistent backgrounds in Business Laws – Accounting and Corporate Finance – Tax Management – Labor Relations and Payroll – Secretarial services help us build trust and confidence in the entrepreneur's community.
- We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
What we do
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative offices in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
- Services for a company in Vietnam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf of competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
Motivated by our core values of ceaseless improvement, our great insights in local business culture and regulations, as well as the exclusive services, promise to offer one-stop business platform with exclusive and tailored-made services that optimize every of your business in Vietnam in the lawful manner.
We are looking to be your valued business partner and resources in Vietnam as we have been being chosen since 2006.
- Expats in Vietnam: what you need to know
- Evisa – new regulation on entry and exit for foreigners in Vietnam
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Work permit – Regulation and guidance
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Full compliance procedures for foreigners
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Visa entry Vietnam – What you need to know
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Compulsory insurance – What you need to know
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Temporary residence card – What you need to know
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Permanent residence card – What you need to know
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Procedure for consular legalization foreign document
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Counsel and support required local compliance procedures
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Legal representative of enterprise – Roles and responsibility
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Personal income tax – methods of declaration and payable amount
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Acceptance of demand for foreign workers from local competent state agencies