17 Jul REGISTER VACCINATION FOR EMPLOYEES IN VIETNAM(Last Updated On: July 17, 2021)
Vietnam has approved for 05 types of COVID-19 vaccines including Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Gamaleya, Sinopharm and Moderna.
THE VACCINATION CAMPAIGN IN VIETNAM
Nationwide vaccination campaign since April 2021
So far, Vietnam has secured 105 million vaccines doses for this year and is working to get 150 million doses so as to achieve herd immunity in late 2021 or early 2022.
Due to the strong demand for COVID-19 vaccinations and limited supplies, the first vaccine doses arriving in Vietnam have been prioritised for frontline forces:
- Healthcare workers
- Military officers, Police officers
- Diplomatic officers
- Residents in pandemic-hit areas
The campaign to be conducted from July 2021 to April 2022, targeting people aged 18 and above.
Vaccination campaign in Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh City has directly negotiated with vaccines producers to purchase 5-10 million doses of Covid-19 vaccines in 2021. The city aims to have about 5-10 million doses and vaccinate two-thirds of the population by late 2021.
- Therefore, next to the frontline forces, the top priority will be given to workers in industrial parks, export processing zones and industrial zones, other enterprises…
- The authority is guiding enterprises to register list of employees for vaccination to the Center for Disease Control and the Department of Health of Ho Chi Minh City.
- Enterprises are eligible to request for prioritised list with reasonable conditions.
THE CAMPAIGN OF ENTERPRISES ACCORDINGLY
Reinforcement and strengthening your cores
- It is imperative for enterprises to be creative and adaptable during COVID-19 to assure their survival.
- Furthermore, the internal management system, timely application of policy incentives from the State agencies will support businesses to overcome challenges creating bases for recovery from the current pandemic.
Registration vaccines for all of your employees
- List of prioritised key persons
- Manage procedures of vaccines registration with local competent state agencies.
- Arrange for priority in neccessary cases.
VIVA ENHANCE ENTREPRENEURS TO OVERCOME
- Fully supporting for procedures of vaccines registration and related matters.
- Advisory service on work suspension, labor contract termination, wages payment and calculation, insurance costs, and more during the business suspension. How to apply for incentives and support from state agencies.
- Advisory service on business suspension procedures, business restructuring, dissolution, new establishment, mergers and acquisitions.
We have proactively applied our safety measures for the unforeseeable scenarios to maintain operation delivering valuable deliverables with expertise. In addition, our associates have prioritized our mission to support our you to overcome COVID-19 obstacles collectively looking forward.
Viva would like to wish you and your families to stay optimistic, healthy, and follow all safety measures enacted by the authorities.
Please contact VIVA representatives via hotline 18001243 – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. VIVA will further update related information if any.
WHO WE ARE