VIVA proudly to representative and help to take the required compliance procedures for thousands of foreigners in Vietnam since 2006. We keep our clients be free from any query or requirement from the local competent state agencies, keep their good standing working history in Vietnam.
WE TAKE CARE REQUIRED PROCEDURES FOREIGNERS ABOUT
- Work permit | Labor contracts | Employment records and relations
- Temporary residence card
- Personal income tax
- Compulsory insurances
- Rights and obligations of the Chief of representative office and Legal representatives in Vietnam.
- Update and apply new laws and regulations on representative office and expats.
WE TAKE CARE THE PRIVATE BANKING AND WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICE
- Open bank accounts for: Payment, saving, direct or in-direct investment.
- Private banking and wealth management services.
- Required papers and procedures for every transaction as per local laws.
- Overseas remittance and loans.
- Invest in local stocks.
- Establishment and management companies in Vietnam.
- Buying and selling houses / apartments.
- Representative for the deals.
Our expertises are willing to have an online or offline meeting upon request, without limiting any ground of local business regulations and required compliance procedures for expats.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Who we are?
- VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of well-known clients since 2006.
- The insights and consistent backgrounds in Business Laws – Accounting and Corporate Finance – Tax Management – Labor Relations and Payroll – Secretarial services help us build trust and confidence in the entrepreneur's community.
- We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
What we do
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative offices in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
- Services for a company in Vietnam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf of competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
Motivated by our core values of ceaseless improvement, our great insights in local business culture and regulations, as well as the exclusive services, promise to offer you one-stop and tailored-made solutions that optimize every of your business in Vietnam in the lawful manner.
We are looking to be your valued business partner and resources in Vietnam as we have been choosing since 2006.
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Work permit – Regulation and guidance
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Full compliance procedures for foreigners
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Visa entry Vietnam – What you need to know
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Compulsory insurance – Whay you need to know
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Temporary residence card – What you need to know
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Permanent residence card – What you need to know
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Procedure for consular legalization foreign document
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Legal representative of enterprise – Roles and responsibility
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Personal income tax – methods of declaration and payable amount
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Acceptance of demand for foreign workers from local competent state agencies