25 Oct Prepare The Compliance Cashbook Of Representative Office in Vietnam
After every 3 to 5 years of office operating, the Tax Department will ask your office to provide cashbook of representative office, bank statements and all relate vouches/ lawful invoices/ employees profiles, proper salary payroll for inspection. Tax authorities will focus on every of your transaction to make sure your payment will meet the current tax and anti-money laundering regulations.
Our exclusive service will support you to manage the cashbook and petty cash properly, always ready for any ispection or questions from the tax department.
1/ COLLECT MONTHLY ORIGINAL VOUCHERS – ARRANGE AND STORE IN STANDARD FILES
- Bank statement and vouchers.
- Petty cash.
- Salary and allowances.
- Others expenses.
2/ INTERNAL AUDIT AND TAXATION
- Prepare standard cashbook
- Review office’s activities under current regulation for every transaction; Set up the relation between the transactions legally and optimally.
- Calculating optimal payable of taxes amount, remove the existing risks and prevention of risk arising; Complete set of lawful documents for every transaction.
- Preparing Personal Income Tax (PIT) Report; tax settlement; tax obligation certificate; complete dossiers for tax exemption and reduction; Prepare internal reports for the Chief and Head office
3/ CONSULTANT AND OTHER PROCEDURES
- Apply, renew, amendment, supplement, dissolution business/office license.
- Visas, work permit and temporary residence cards for expats.
- Change the chief of representative office.
- Annual operation reports to the Department of Industrial and Trade.
- Protection of intellectual property rights with proper registration and duly protection title.
4/ BUSINESS RECORDS AND PAPERWORK
- Drafting and reviewing on every business document, contract, memorandum, agreement, decision… in English and Vietnamese.
- Legalize paper from overseas.
- Translate into English, French, Japanese, Korean, …
- Notarization, duly copy all types of documents.
- Business forms.
- Business laws and regulations in bilingual languages English – Vietnamese and apply in practice local cases.
- Manage business records in accordance with ISO standard and Kaizen – 5S.
WHO WE ARE