18 Oct Preparing And Managing Business Records in 2020
Properly archiving and preparing business records is both a mandatory requirement for auditing in many government agencies and internal management tools.
Preparing business records
Many mistakes and risks arise from organizing, arranging and controlling the business records system improperly and improperly from the beginning:
- A high valued invoice without enough documents to prove the legality and validity can result in the impossibility of deducting VAT and collecting the Corporate income tax.
- Salaries and many benefits paid to employees without proving documents may address the enterprise to additional Corporate income tax.
- The records submitted to banks, partners and government agencies are improper or takes a lot of time …
With a system of professional and practical experience about preparing business records, VIVA BCS will help you overcome – prevent it thanks to the preparing business records management system as follows:
- Classifying and listing each type of records according to the characteristics of each unit.
- Consulting on the principles of creating, standards for each type of record, risk management and control techniques.
- Creating a folder system with labels under ISO and Kaizen – 5S principles.
- Arranging records according to accounting principles and archiving them on each folder.
- Monthly and quarterly checking the completeness, legality, rationality, and validity of each type of records.
- Making reports of errors, risks, and solutions including risks due to missing records, lack of records, wrong records, incomplete submission of reports, erroneous and unreasonable data, etc; Preparing an independent report to all relevant authorities.
- Timely completing each missing record.
- Preparing guidance on how to organize the archival and exploit the dossier system; the principles and professional measures of administrative administration, providing the form and document.
- Archiving electronic records for important files, records to coordinate and report.
Consequently, preparing business records are managed right from the beginning, in each month and quarter:
- The record system is organized and archived scientifically, neatly and always ready for management purposes.
- Quickly identifying any deficiencies, errors in reporting and documentation records in both professional and managerial terms.
- Enabling prevention and timely remedy of all risks.
- Easily controlling and handing over when there is a change in personnel; Enhancing information management and security.
- VIVA is ultimately responsible for the perfection and reliability of the information system in each folder.
We help you to design your goals and compliance solutions as well as provide skilled staff to execute and control the process while taking responsibility and delivering final clear and optimal results.
This proposal applies to foreign-invested enterprises and representative offices in Vietnam. Please send inquiries to email@example.com, we will be proud to provide you a detailed coordination plan.
VIVA has been an in-depth consultant on business compliance procedures in Vietnam since 2006, based on our professional - integrated background in Business laws - Accounting and corporate finance - Tax management - Labor relation and payroll – Business administration procedures. VIVA offers exclusive services in an integrated tailor-made, consist of 5 specialized-expertise platforms and the inheritance experience up to hundreds of years for every job.
Our extensive expertise and management system that facilitates us to connect local resources and be ready to deliver exclusive solutions that exceed all standard limits and satisfy all expectations of our clients.