Enterprises that invite foreigners to work in Vietnam, including diplomats, investors, business executives, experts, and highly skilled employees must conduct three procedures:
- Quarantine options: Enterprises must first send documents inviting experts to Vietnam to the local competent agencies detailing their suggested quarantine options based on the city’s appraised list of paid quarantine hotels.
- Application on grant entry into Vietnam: the department will join hands with the Health Department and relevant agencies to submit the list to the city government for approval.
- Application on visa / entry approval letter: based on the approval letter to grant entry into Vietnam, the municipal government will then work with the Vietnam Immigration Department on processing immigration procedures.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
VIVA is the local expertise for local business compliance procedures, has been trusted by thousands of foreign investors, multinational companies from Europe, Japan, Singapore, India, Korea, USA… for the required business compliance procedures by local laws and regulations since 2006.
Thanks for consistent of practice expertise in Business laws - Employment relations – Tax and accounting – Corporate finance – Corporate services, VIVA has been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies in such industries: Garment, energy, pharma, advertising, agricultural…
VIVA keeps its signature by offering one-stop business platform with regard to market entry and the mandatory business compliances. We ensure for our client’s good standing, in lawful and optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
- Enter Vietnam during the COVID period: Who can grant the entry visa?
- Enter Vietnam during the COVID period: Required papers
- Register vaccination for employees in Vietnam
- Only 07 days quarantine required for people permitted to enter Vietnam who have been fully vaccinated against COVID
- Covid 19 | Manage labor contracts in cases of work suspension – suspend or unilaterally terminate labor contracts