25 Nov INVESTMENT VISA IN VIETNAM – TYPE AND TIME LIMITS(Last Updated On: October 25, 2021)
The investors shall review and consider increasing the charter capital in the Investment Registration Certificate and Enterprise Registration Certificate up to at least VND 3 billion to ensure your Investment visa has time limits of visa up to 3 years
Investment visas are issued to foreign investors to reside in Vietnam for a certain period of time. Investor may be allowed to get investment visas – temporary residence cards without a work permit.
According to the Law on entry, exit, transit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam has come into force from July 10, 2020, depending on the investment capital, there are 04 types of investment visas, time limits of the cards can be from 1 to 10 years
- VISA – ĐT1 has time limits of visa up to 10 years – issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 100 billion or more or investing in business lines benefitting from investment incentives.
- VISA – ĐT2 has time limits of visa up to 5 years – issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 50 billion to less than VND 100 billion or investing in business lines benefitting from investment incentives treatment decided by the Government.
- VISA – ĐT3 has time limits of visa up to 3 years – issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 3 billion to less than VND 50 billion.
- VISA – ĐT4 has time limits of visa do not exceed 12 months – issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of less than VND 3 billion.
Besides the investment visas for investors and your family in Viet Nam, VIVA also manage other required compliance procedures on charter capital
- Sources of capital.
- Capital accounts.
- Pay up the capital.
- Remit profits from Vietnam.
- Transferring capital.
- Withdraw your capital from Vietnam.
- Corporate legal documents: Collect the requried papers – Review the completions as per local regulations – Handover standard folders with hard and soft copies of records:
- Business licenses: investment registration certificate; business registration certificate; registration certificates for branches, representative offices, business locations, warehouses; operating licenses for specific areas.
- Property rights: lease contracts; certificates in the protection of intellectual property rights; property ownership certificates; valuation documents – valuation certificates;
- Ownership relationship: the right to rent; Company Charter and amendments thereto; administration and management documents of the Members’ Council, the Board of Directors, and the Shareholders’ General Meeting.
- Other compliance documents: internal labor regulations, collective labor agreements, regulations on remuneration, environment, fire protection, and occupational safety, etc.
Please feel free to contact us to manage your investment capital and temporary residence cards.
WHO WE ARE