The investors shall review and consider increasing the charter capital in the Investment Registration Certificate and Enterprise Registration Certificate up to at least VND 3 billion to ensure your Investment visa has time limits of visa up to 3 years.
Investment visas are issued to foreign investors to reside in Vietnam for a certain period of time. The investor may be allowed to get investment visas – temporary residence cards without a work permit.
According to the Law on entry, exit, transit, and residence of foreigners in Vietnam has come into force from July 10, 2020, depending on the investment capital, there are 04 types of investment visas, time limits of the cards can be from 1 to 10 years:
- VISA – ĐT1 has time limits of visa up to 10 years – issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 100 billion or more or investing in business lines benefitting from investment incentives.
- VISA – ĐT2 has time limits of visa up to 5 years – issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 50 billion to less than VND 100 billion or investing in business lines benefitting from investment incentives treatment decided by the Government.
- VISA – ĐT3 has time limits of visa up to 3 years – issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 3 billion to less than VND 50 billion.
- VISA – ĐT4 has time limits of visa do not exceed 12 months – issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of less than VND 3 billion.
Besides the investment visas for investors and your family in Viet Nam, VIVA also manage other required compliance procedures on charter capital
- Sources of capital.
- Capital accounts.
- Pay up the capital.
- Remit profits from Vietnam.
- Transferring capital.
- Withdraw your capital from Vietnam.
- Corporate legal documents: Collect the required papers – Review the completions as per local regulations – Handover standard folders with hard and soft copies of records:
- Business licenses: investment registration certificate; business registration certificate; registration certificates for branches, representative offices, business locations, warehouses; operating licenses for specific areas.
- Property rights: lease contracts; certificates in the protection of intellectual property rights; property ownership certificates; valuation documents – valuation certificates;
- Ownership relationship: the right to rent; Company Charter and amendments thereto; administration and management documents of the Members’ Council, the Board of Directors, and the Shareholders’ General Meeting.
- Other compliance documents: internal labor regulations, collective labor agreements, regulations on remuneration, environment, fire protection, and occupational safety, etc.
Please feel free to contact us to manage your investment capital and temporary residence cards.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
VIVA is the local experts for local business compliance procedures, has been trusted by thousands of foreign investors, multinational companies from Europe, Japan, Singapore, India, Korea, USA… regard to market entry service, required business compliance procedures by local laws and regulations since 2006.
Thanks for consistent of practice expertise in Business laws - Employment relations – Tax and accounting – Corporate finance – Corporate services, VIVA has been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in such industries: Garment, ennergy, pharma, advertising, agricultural…
VIVA keeps its service signature by offering one-stop business platform with exclusive and tailored-made services related to market entry and mandatory business compliances. We ensure for our client’s good standing, in lawful and optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
- Doing business in Vietnam – Company’s charter
- Vietnam work permit for foreigners – What you need to know
- Temporary Residence Card in Vietnam – What you need to know
- Evisa – new regulation on entry and exit for foreigners in Vietnam
- Visa entry Vietnam, types and time limits – what you need to know
- Limits of investment visas for foreign investors in Vietnam since 2020
- Capital contribution for the establishment of a company – what you need to know
- Vietnam company register – investor’s temporary residence card and time limits
- Account for payment, withdrawals capital of foreigners who invest directly in Vietnam