INVESTMENT VISAS ISSUED TO FOREIGN INVESTORS TO RESIDE IN VIETNAM FOR A CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME. AN INVESTOR MAY ALLOWED TO GET INVESTMENT VISAS – TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARDS WITHOUT WORK PERMIT
According to the Law on entry, exit, transit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam has come into force from July 10 2020, depending on the investment capital, there are 04 types of investment visas, time limits of the card can be from 1 to 10 years:
- VISA – ĐT1 has time limits of visa up to 10 years – Issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 100 billion or more or investing in business lines benefitting from investment incentives.
- VISA – ĐT2 has time limits of visa up to 5 years – Issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 50 billion to less than VND 100 billion or investing in business lines benefitting from investment incentives treatment decided by the Government.
- VISA – ĐT3 has time limits of visa up to 3 years – Issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 3 billion to less than VND 50 billion.
- VISA – ĐT4 has time limits of visa do not exceed 12 months – Issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of less than VND 3 billion.
The investors shall review and consider to increase the charter capital in the Investment Registration Certificate and Enterprise Registration Certificate up to at least VND 3 billion to ensure his Investment visa has time limits of visa up to 3 years.
BESIDE THE INVESTMENT VISAS FOR INVESTORS AND YOUR FAMILY IN VIETNAM, VIVA ALSO MANAGE OTHER REQUIRED COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES ON CHARTER CAPITAL:
- Sources of capital.
- Capital accounts.
- Pay up the capital.
- Remit profits from Vietnam.
- Transferring capital.
- Withdraw your capital from Vietnam.
COMPLIMENTARY SERVICE OF CORPORATE LEGAL DOCUMENTS: COLLECT THE REQURIES PAPERS – REVIEW THE COMPLETIONS AS PER LOCAL REGULATIONS – HANDOVER STANDARD FOLDERS WITH HARD AND SOFT COPIES OF RECORDS
- Business licenses: Investment registration certificate, business registration certificate, registration certificates for branches, representative offices, business locations, warehouses, operating licenses for specific areas.
- Property rights: Lease contracts, certificates in protection of intellectual property rights, property ownership certificates; valuation documents – valuation certificates.
- Ownership relationship: Right to rent, Company Charter and amendments thereto, administration and management documents of the Members’ Council, the Board of Directors, and the Shareholders’ General Meeting.
- Other compliance documents: Internal labor regulations, collective labor agreements, regulations on remuneration, environment, fire protection, and occupational safety, etc.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
VIVA is the local expertise for local business compliance procedures, has been trusted by thousands of foreign investors, multinational companies from Europe, Japan, Singapore, India, Korea, USA… for the required business compliance procedures by local laws and regulations since 2006.
Thanks for consistent of practice expertise in Business laws - Employment relations – Tax and accounting – Corporate finance – Corporate services, VIVA has been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies in such industries: Garment, energy, pharma, advertising, agricultural…
VIVA keeps its signature by offering one-stop business platform with regard to market entry and the mandatory business compliances. We ensure for our client’s good standing, in lawful and optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
- Doing business in Vietnam – Company’s charter
- Doing business in Vietnam – Manage your capital and money
- Manage compliance procedures for doing business in Vietnam
- Capital contribution for establishment a company – What you need to know
- Account for payment, withdrawals capital of foreigners who invest directly in Vietnam