19 Nov LIMITS OF INVESTMENT VISAS FOR FOREIGN INVESTORS IN VIETNAM SINCE 2020(Last Updated On: July 7, 2021)
INVESTMENT VISAS ISSUED TO FOREIGN INVESTORS TO RESIDE IN VIETNAM FOR A CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME. AN INVESTOR MAY ALLOWED TO GET INVESTMENT VISAS – TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARDS WITHOUT WORK PERMIT
According to the Law on entry, exit, transit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam has come into force from July 10 2020, depending on the investment capital, there are 04 types of investment visas, time limits of the card can be from 1 to 10 years:
- VISA – ĐT1 has time limits of visa up to 10 years – Issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 100 billion or more or investing in business lines benefitting from investment incentives.
- VISA – ĐT2 has time limits of visa up to 5 years – Issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 50 billion to less than VND 100 billion or investing in business lines benefitting from investment incentives treatment decided by the Government.
- VISA – ĐT3 has time limits of visa up to 3 years – Issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of VND 3 billion to less than VND 50 billion.
- VISA – ĐT4 has time limits of visa do not exceed 12 months – Issued to foreign investors investing in Vietnam and contributing capital of less than VND 3 billion.
The investors shall review and consider to increase the charter capital in the Investment Registration Certificate and Enterprise Registration Certificate up to at least VND 3 billion to ensure his Investment visa has time limits of visa up to 3 years.
BESIDE THE INVESTMENT VISAS FOR INVESTORS AND YOUR FAMILY IN VIETNAM, VIVA ALSO MANAGE OTHER REQUIRED COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES ON CHARTER CAPITAL:
- Sources of capital.
- Capital accounts.
- Pay up the capital.
- Remit profits from Vietnam.
- Transferring capital.
- Withdraw your capital from Vietnam.
COMPLIMENTARY SERVICE OF CORPORATE LEGAL DOCUMENTS: COLLECT THE REQURIES PAPERS – REVIEW THE COMPLETIONS AS PER LOCAL REGULATIONS – HANDOVER STANDARD FOLDERS WITH HARD AND SOFT COPIES OF RECORDS
- Business licenses: Investment registration certificate, business registration certificate, registration certificates for branches, representative offices, business locations, warehouses, operating licenses for specific areas.
- Property rights: Lease contracts, certificates in protection of intellectual property rights, property ownership certificates; valuation documents – valuation certificates.
- Ownership relationship: Right to rent, Company Charter and amendments thereto, administration and management documents of the Members’ Council, the Board of Directors, and the Shareholders’ General Meeting.
- Other compliance documents: Internal labor regulations, collective labor agreements, regulations on remuneration, environment, fire protection, and occupational safety, etc.
WHO WE ARE