Foreign investors can grab more business opportunities in the Vietnamese market thanks to the current political and economic context in Vietnam.
A partner who has comprehensive expertise and experience in local business laws and regulations can help the investors short cut entry procedures, avoid and prevent most of legal risks, create business advantages and keep their good standing in Vietnam.
VIVA can support any investor invest in any industry at any province or any local competent state agency in the establishment – management of a company in Vietnam, in lawful and optimal manners.
REGISTRATION A NEW COMPANY
- Choose a suitable form of company, register your expected brand name.
- Allowed business scopes, HS codes, Tax incentives.
- Lawful Headquarter location and rental agreements.
- Required papers and info for business establishment.
- Expenses prior establishment.
- Total budget and estimated timelines.
INITIAL COMPLIANCES AFTER THE ESTABLISHMENT
- Capital account
- Payment accounts
- Legal stamps
- VAT invoices
- Registration of tax and accounting method
- Customs registration
MANDATORY PROCEDURES DURING OPERATIONS
- Tax planning – tax administration
- Employment relations
- Accounting and audited financial statement
- Business transactions by local laws and regulations
- Registration of loans broad
- Remit profits from Vietnam
- Opening more branches or offices, changing and registration on business registration certificates
- Foreigner employees and required procedures
- Rights and obligations of investors and legal representatives
- Business records management by local laws
- Manage questions or requirements from local competent state agencies.
- Transferring capital to other investors
- Buying or selling a company
- Transform or dissolute a company
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Who we are?
- VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of well-known clients since 2006.
- The insights and consistent backgrounds in Business Laws – Accounting and Corporate Finance – Tax Management – Labor Relations and Payroll – Secretarial services help us build trust and confidence in the entrepreneur's community.
- We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
What we do
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative offices in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
- Services for a company in Vietnam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf of competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
Motivated by our core values of ceaseless improvement, our great insights in local business culture and regulations, as well as the exclusive services, promise to offer you one-stop and tailored-made solutions that optimize every of your business in Vietnam in the lawful manner.
We are looking to be your valued business partner and resources in Vietnam as we have been choosing since 2006.
- Doing business in Vietnam: Company Charter
- Doing business in Vietnam: Related-party transactions
- Doing business in Vietnam: General terms and conditions
- Doing business in Vietnam: Register a company in Vietnam
- Doing business in Vietnam: Investment visa in Vietnam – Type & limits
- Doing business in Vietnam: Taxable incomes from wages and remunerations
- Doing business in Vietnam: Restructuring, dissolution and bankruptcy of enterprises
- Doing business in Vietnam: Roles and responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
- Doing business in Vietnam: Account for payment, withdrawls capital of foreigners who invest directly in Vietnam