03 Mar [WEBINAR] Foreign investors and experts to enter Vietnam during covid period(Last Updated On: March 9, 2021)
We would like to share Webinar practical experiences foreign investors and experts to enter Vietnam during the covid period:
- Time: 12th March 2021 | 10:00 – 12:00PM
- Free of charge
- Register: link
Enterprises that invite foreigners to work in Ho Chi Minh City for over 14 days, including diplomats, investors, business executives, experts, and highly-skilled employees (hereafter experts) must conduct 03 procedures:
- Quarantine options: They must first send documents inviting experts to Vietnam to the local competent agencies detailing their suggested quarantine options based on the city’s appraised list of paid quarantine hotels.
- Application on grant entry into Vietnam: The department will join hands with the Health Department and relevant agencies to submit the list to the city government for approval.
- Application on visa/entry approval letter: Based on the approval letter to grant entry into Vietnam, the municipal government will then work with the Vietnam Immigration Department on processing immigration procedures.
VIVA proudly successfully in supporting required compliance procedures for thousands of expatriates in Vietnam since 2006. Our experts are always ready for a face-to-face or video meeting upon request.
We looking for opportunities together with you in supporting foreign investors and experts to enter the country during the Covid period.
VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Contact webinar: Mr. David Nguyen – Privilege Clients Account
Phone: +84 888 388 457
OTHER PROCEDURES FOR FOREIGNERS EXPERTS DURING COVID-19 IN VIETNAM
- Foreigner entry procedures into Vietnam during COVID-19 pandemic
- Entry procedures for short-term work visit – less than 14 days of foreigners
- Foreign investors and experts to enter the country over 14 days during the Covid period