08 Jun CHALLENGES FROM COVID 19 WE ADAPT, CONTROL AND OVERCOME TOGETHER(Last Updated On: July 31, 2021)
With the recent COVID-19 outbreak in Vietnam, Viva would like to wish you and your families to stay optimistic, healthy, and follow all safety measures enacted by the authorities.
Facing today with COVID-19, it is imperative for businesses and industries to be creative and adaptable during COVID-19 to assure their survival.
We have proactively applied our safety measures for the unforeseeable scenarios to maintain operation delivering valuable deliverables with expertise. In addition, VIVA and all its associates have prioritized our mission to support our Valued Clients to overcome COVID-19 obstacles collectively looking forward.
Furthermore, the internal management system, timely application of policy incentives from the State agencies will bolster businesses to overcome challenges creating resistance and a foundation for recovery from the current pandemic.
VIVA IS PLEASED TO INTRODUCE THE ADVISORY PROGRAMS FOR REINFORCEMENT AND STRENGTHENING YOUR BUSINESS
- How to comply with the required Business Records Management and required compliance reports in the business.
- Entry visa for experts and investors to enter Vietnam for business.
- Free recruitments with our ATM Jobs.
- Standardize your organization charts, job descriptions, workflows, solutions and equipment for remote working.
- Review and update your internal labor regulations, salary policy.
- How to choose banks with good services and can optimize your bank charges as well as procedures for transferring, loans, transactions records…
VIVA TO INTRODUCE THE ADVISORY PROGRAMS FOR APPLYING NEW LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS TO GET NEW INCENTIVES FROM THE GOVERNMENT
- Apply new regulations with special assistance and encouragement from the government.
- Advisory service on work suspension, labor contract termination, wages payment and calculation, insurance costs, and more during the business suspension. How to apply for incentives and support from state agencies.
- Advisory service on business suspension procedures, business restructuring, dissolution, new establishment, mergers and acquisitions.
- Business forms and models, business suspension, new business establishment.
For foreigners who are Legal Representatives of Chief Representatives in Vietnam:
- Visa entry and visa extension for experts and investors.
- Temporary residence card for relatives of the experts and investors.
All of the offers above will be advised by our experts without additional charges with the purpose to inspire the entrepreneur, strengthen their businesses endurance, more power for recovery in Vietnam after the pandemic.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and standby to contribute resolve your business demands during this challenge period to motivate and inspire the entrepreneurs to be optimistic and look for the silver-lining.
With all due respect and best wishes,
VIVA Business Consulting.