ACQUIRING AND SELLING
KYC and due diligence procedures
- Do the due diligence procedures for the parties and provide official reports on legal status, financial ability, debt obligation, asset and property, involving transactions that may impact to the transferring process
- Review the transferring process under every transaction. Set up the relations between the transactions legally and optimally
- Collect lawful business records, identify and remove the existing and prevent potential risk in advance
Draft for the MOU and contracts
- Verify the proper and lawful position of the parties, scope of transactions
- Verify the properness and lawfulness of transactions
- Verify the rights and obligations of the parties
- Verify for the potential risks and legal bases for the following procedures
- Prepare official MOU, contracts, schedule of implementation and payment. Guarantee for the lawfulness and fairness of every document, protect for the interests of the customer and prevent potential risks
Manage procedures of transferring
- Deposit payment
- Sign official transferring contract
- Portions of payment
- Hand over the factory
- Transfer the ERC, IRC and register for branch license/ subsidiary company
- Final payment
- Collect legal business records for tax refund and business management
- From representative office to subsidiary
- Between forms: One-member Limited liability company – More members Limited liability company – Joint stock company – Incorporated partnership
- From individual investors to individual investors
- From individual investors to entity investors
- From entity investors to individual investors
- From local investors to foreign investors or vice versa
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
VIVA is the local expertise for local business compliance procedures, has been trusted by thousands of foreign investors, multinational companies from Europe, Japan, Singapore, India, Korea, USA… for the required business compliance procedures by local laws and regulations since 2006.
Thanks for consistent of practice expertise in Business laws - Employment relations – Tax and accounting – Corporate finance – Corporate services, VIVA has been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies in such industries: Garment, energy, pharma, advertising, agricultural…
VIVA keeps its signature by offering one-stop business platform with regard to market entry and the mandatory business compliances. We ensure for our client’s good standing, in lawful and optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
- Investment in Vietnam: Market entry procedures
- Investment in Vietnam: Restructuring – Acquiring and Selling a company
- Investment in Vietnam: New Laws and Regulations
- Investment in Vietnam: Managing the required compliances for a company
- Investment in Vietnam: Managing the required compliances for an foreign employee
- Account for payment, withdrawals capital of foreigners who invest directly in Vietnam
- How to buy a company in Vietnam?
- How to sell a company in Vietnam?
- How to close a company in Vietnam?
- Acquisition and sourcing demands (Hospital and biological products)