22 Oct HOW TO BUY A COMPANY IN VIETNAM
Company values consist of tangible and intangible assets, other rights and obligations. Buy a company not only relations between the business men but there are legal requirement and procedures. How to manage the buying procedures?
KYC AND DUE DILIGENCE PROCEDURES
- Do the due diligence procedure the parties and provide official reports on legal status, financial ability, debt obligation, asset and property, involving transactions which may impact the to the transferring process.
- Review the transferring process under every transaction. Set up the relations between the transactions legally and optimally.
- Collect lawful business records, identify and remove the existing and prevent potential risk in advance.
DRAFT FOR THE MOU AND CONTRACTS
- Verify the proper and lawful position of the parties, scope of transactions.
- Verify the proper and lawful of the transactions.
- Verify the right and obligations of the parties.
- Verify for the potential risks and legal bases for the following procedures.
- Prepare official MOU, contracts, schedule of implement and payment. Guarantee for the lawful and fair of every document, protect for the interests of the customer and prevent potential risks.
MANAGE PROCEDURES OF TRANSFERRING
Having been providing service for foreign investors in Vietnam since 2006, VIVA is proud to be the top consultant for foreign invested companies in Vietnam, we manage and take full responsibility for all compliance procedures of dissolution, in the tailoredly and optimally manner, with fixed budget, fixed results, fixed timelines.
WHO WE ARE