Company values consist of tangible and intangible assets, other rights and obligations. Buy a company not only relations between the business men but there are legal requirement and procedures. How to manage the buying procedures?
KYC AND DUE DILIGENCE PROCEDURES
- Do the due diligence procedures for the parties and provide official reports on legal status, financial ability, debt obligation, asset and property, involving transactions that may impact to the transferring process
- Review the transferring process under every transaction. Set up the relations between the transactions legally and optimally
- Collect lawful business records, identify and remove the existing and prevent potential risk in advance
DRAFT FOR THE MOU AND CONTRACTS
- Verify the proper and lawful position of the parties, scope of transactions
- Verify the properness and lawfulness of transactions
- Verify the rights and obligations of the parties
- Verify for the potential risks and legal bases for the following procedures
- Prepare official MOU, contracts, schedule of implementation and payment. Guarantee for the lawfulness and fairness of every document, protect for the interests of the customer and prevent potential risks
MANAGE PROCEDURES OF TRANSFERRING
- Deposit payment
- Sign official transferring contract
- Portions of payment
- Hand over the factory
- Transfer the ERC, IRC and register for branch license/ subsidiary company
- Final payment
- Collect legal business records for tax refund and business management
- From representative office to subsidiary
- Between forms: One-member Limited liability company – More members Limited liability company – Joint stock company – Incorporated partnership
- From individual investors to individual investors
- From individual investors to entity investors
- From entity investors to individual investors
- From local investors to foreign investors or vice versa
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Who we are?
- VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of well-known clients since 2006.
- The insights and consistent backgrounds in Business Laws – Accounting and Corporate Finance – Tax Management – Labor Relations and Payroll – Secretarial services help us build trust and confidence in the entrepreneur's community.
- We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
What we do
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative offices in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
- Services for a company in Vietnam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf of competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
Motivated by our core values of ceaseless improvement, our great insights in local business culture and regulations, as well as the exclusive services, promise to offer you one-stop and tailored-made solutions that optimize every of your business in Vietnam in the lawful manner.
We are looking to be your valued business partner and resources in Vietnam as we have been choosing since 2006.
- How to sell a company in Vietnam?
- How to close a company in Vietnam?
- Restructuring – acquiring and selling a company
- Advisory services – business compliances in Vietnam
- Manage compliance procedures for doing business in Vietnam
- How to manage the compliance procedures of a company in Vietnam
- Business license – key compliance procedures for business license management in Vietnam