14 Jun FOREIGN INVESTOR, LEGAL REP AND CHIEF REP IN VIETNAM THE LOCAL PROCEDURES IN VIETNAM | PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEE PROFILE AND ESTABLISH LOCAL EMPLOYMENT RELATIONS
(Last Updated On: July 30, 2022)
VIVA Business Consulting is offering free counsel and supporting to foreign investors and chief of representative office in Vietnam. Under our management, the any of your local required compliance procedures shall be reviewed and managed properly:
Professional employee profile and establish local employment relations
- Know your employer and your title position
- Local job descriptions that shall be inlined and consistent with the position
- Establish lawful employment relations in forms of appointment letter, labor contract, internal assignment…
- Required papers to meet local conditions on foreign employment in Vietnam.
- Manage your work permits, residency.
Other compliance procedures for Investor, legal REP and chief REP in Vietnam
- Other local procedures for foreignes in Vietnam
- Manage your work permit in Vietnam
- Manage and participate in the compulsory insurances
- Manage your personal income tax and tax planning
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Who we are?
- VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of well-known clients since 2006.
- The insights and consistent backgrounds in Business Laws – Accounting and Corporate Finance – Tax Management – Labor Relations and Payroll – Secretarial services help us build trust and confidence in the entrepreneur's community.
- We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
What we do
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative offices in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
- Services for a company in Vietnam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf of competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
Motivated by our core values of ceaseless improvement, our great insights in local business culture and regulations, as well as the exclusive services, promise to offer you one-stop and tailored-made solutions that optimize every of your business in Vietnam in the lawful manner.
We are looking to be your valued business partner and resources in Vietnam as we have been choosing since 2006.
- Foreign investor & Legal REP & chief REP in Vietnam: manage the local required records and procedures
- Compulsory social insurance for foreign employees: new regulations from 2022
- Chief of representative office or head of branch in Vietnam: role and responsibility
- Temporary residence card in Vietnam: what you need to know
- Investment visa in Vietnam: type and time limits
- Managing labor relations for expats in Vietnam
- Work permit in Vietnam: regulations and guidances
- Expats in Vietnam: work permit exemption – revocation
- Investment in Vietnam: market entry procedures