10 Nov INTERNAL AUDIT(Last Updated On: December 14, 2021)
Compliance procedures for domestic and foreign corporations are slightly different from compliance procedures for foreign representative offices in Vietnam. However, any businesses in Vietnam should obtain an internal audit plan to examine tax, human resource, payroll and compliance reports.
The plan below covers major and typical tasks for a successful internal audit of your business in 2021.
A. TAX – ACCOUNTING
1. Examine Tax Declaration:
2. Examine Tax Payment:
- Tax receipts.
- Inspect declared tax.
- Inspect paid tax.
- Evaluate tax balance – situation with the tax agency.
B. LABOR AND PAYROLL
1. Personnel record:
- Local employee record.
- Foreign employee record.
- Dependent relief record.
- Labour contracts and annex.
- Salary vouchers and documents.
- Tax withholding payment vouchers and receipts.
- Records of pregnancy, leave out, accident…
2. Labor compliance management:
- Employment record.
- Declaration and payment of insurance.
- PIT declaration and settlement.
- Payment vouchers.
- Examine payable and paid amounts to the state agencies.
- Foreign employees compliance procedures.
3. Salary and other Human Resource policies:
- Analyzing the payroll, structuring salary based on corporate divisions and individuals.
- Examining personnel record, KPI.
- Collecting employee’s attendance information, performance for payroll.
- Evaluating and updating labor regulations, rules and agreements.
- Announcing business results, achievement, KPI, salary and bonus for each employee.
INTERNAL AUDIT PLAN TEMPLATE
WHO WE ARE