Payroll and employment relations must be fully complied with local regulations as well as internal policy of each company. Properly handled by experts can help to avoid violations and prevent risks in advance.
Our exclusive services help you always be complied with the local laws and regulations, avoid and prevent most of violations in advance, keep your good standing whenever you are working in Vietnam
- Employee records by law
- Prepare labor contracts and structure of incomes
- Manage implementation of labor contracts
- Calculate salaries, allowances, bonuses, incentives and other payments
- Calculate salary for new and resigned employees
- Make salary payments to employees, distribute online payslips to employees and paper slips for workers
- Respond to employees’ questions regarding their salaries via email/phone/directly at the factory.
COMPULSORY INSURANCES MANAGEMENT
Compulsory insurances in Vietnam consist of: Social insurance, Heath insurance, Unemployment insurance…
- Who are required to participate in the compulsory insurances?
- Contribution rates and bases
- Monthly calculation and declarations
- Register new employee and terminate for the leaved employees.
- Health insurance cards for employees
- Claim for daily medical benefits: sick, maternity, labour accidents, occupational diseases, death
- Representative for any question or requirement from the insurance agencies.
TOTAL CONTROL THE LABOR RELATIONS
- Relations between employees with company in signing and implementation of labor contracts.
- Relations between company with Insurances and Labor agencies in reporting and payments.
- Relations between company with Tax Department in reporting, payments and annual settlement.
EXCLUSIVE PAYROLL AND COMPLIANCE FOR EXPAT
- Visa for expert and businessmen
- Work permit
- Temporary residence card
- Personal income tax
- Compulsory insurances
- Labor contract, employment records and relations
- Rights and obligations of Chief of representative offices and Legal representatives of a business entity | Direct investment in Vietnam | Other procedures at the local competent state agencies
- Legalized and notarized translations of overseas papers | Local banks accounts and remittances | Manage contracts | Buy, rent and purchase housing
AND DAILY HAND IN HAND FOR CONSULTANCY
- Internal labor regulations, Salary scales and policy, Collective agreement; Employee profiles; Implementation of labor contracts; Modification, Supplementation and termination of labor contracts;
- Minimum wage, Formulation of wage scales, wage tables and determination of labor norms, Forms of wage payment, Wage payment period, Principles of wage payment, Wage for overtime work and night shift work, Wage in case of work suspension, Payment of wage via foreman, Advance of wage, Deductions from wages, Allowances, subsidies, rank promotion and wage raise, Allowances, subsidies, rank promotion, wage raise and other incentives, Bonuses;
- Payroll procedures;
- Working time and rest time;
- Labor discipline and material responsibilities.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Who we are?
- VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of well-known clients since 2006.
- The insights and consistent backgrounds in Business Laws – Accounting and Corporate Finance – Tax Management – Labor Relations and Payroll – Secretarial services help us build trust and confidence in the entrepreneur's community.
- We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
What we do
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative offices in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
- Services for a company in Vietnam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf of competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
Motivated by our core values of ceaseless improvement, our great insights in local business culture and regulations, as well as the exclusive services, promise to offer one-stop business platform with exclusive and tailored-made services that optimize every of your business in Vietnam in the lawful manner.
We are looking to be your valued business partner and resources in Vietnam as we have been being chosen since 2006.
- Foreign direct investment in Vietnam: What you need to know
- Condition for personal income tax exemption & non-taxable (Part 1)
- Condition for personal income tax exemption & non-taxable (Part 2)
- Managing labor relations for EXPATS in Vietnam
- Save your money and time with a “full package service for personal income tax of foreigner”
- Personal income tax for foreign employees: Methods of declaration and payable amount
- Taxable incomes from wages and remunerations for expats in Vietnam
- Foreign investor, legal rep and chief rep in Vietnam: The local procedures in Vietnam | manage your personal income tax and tax planning
- Optimize payable amount of personal income tax in Vietnam
- Manage the annual personal income tax settlement in Vietnam
- The proactive management of wage labor compliance procedure
- Expats working in Vietnam: What you shall keep in mind
- Why registration of internal working regulations ?
- Internal labour regulations mandatory requirements in Vietnam
- Manage employment relations in Vietnam
- Wage regulations: transparency in labor relations