Personal income tax is a tax calculated on an individual’s income sources earned from business activities and other sources such as salaries and wages paid by employers, from capital investments, capital transfer, real estate transfer, prize-winning, copyright, and inheritance gifts. Regardless of Vietnamese or foreigners, depending on residence status, and income level, an individual may have to pay from 5% to 35% of the income earned… Among them, income from salary and wages is the most common and also has the most detailed regulations.
VIVA Business Consulting is offering free counsel and supporting to foreign investors and chief of representative office in Vietnam. Under our management, the any of your local required compliance procedures shall be reviewed and managed properly:
Manage your personal income tax and tax planning
- Taxable incomes and tax exemption, methods of tax declaration and payment.
- Review and identify your sources of incomes, and tax deduction to avoid potential violations that may impact to your good standing.
- Calculate tour tax payable amount and compulsory insurances in lawful and optimal manners.
- Review your tax reports and annual final settlement, apply for insurance benefits and avoid double tax payments according to the tax agreements.
- Representative on behalf to manage and settle any query or requirements from the local competent state agencies.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
VIVA is the local expertise for local business compliance procedures, has been trusted by thousands of foreign investors, multinational companies from Europe, Japan, Singapore, India, Korea, USA… for the required business compliance procedures by local laws and regulations since 2006.
Thanks for consistent of practice expertise in Business laws - Employment relations – Tax and accounting – Corporate finance – Corporate services, VIVA has been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies in such industries: Garment, energy, pharma, advertising, agricultural…
VIVA keeps its signature by offering one-stop business platform with regard to market entry and the mandatory business compliances. We ensure for our client’s good standing, in lawful and optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
Other compliance procedures for Investor, legal REP and chief REP in Vietnam
- Other local procedures for foreigners in Vietnam
- Manage your work permit in Vietnam
- Manage and participate in the compulsory insurances
- Professional employee profile and establish local employment relations
- Foreign investor & Legal REP & chief REP in Vietnam: manage the local required records and procedures
- Compulsory social insurance for foreign employees: new regulations from 2022
- Chief of representative office or head of branch in Vietnam: role and responsibility
- Temporary residence card in Vietnam: what you need to know
- Investment visa in Vietnam: type and time limits
- Managing labor relations for expats in Vietnam
- Work permit in Vietnam: regulations and guidance
- Expats in Vietnam: work permit exemption – revocation
- Investment in Vietnam: market entry procedures
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Optimize payable amount of personal income tax
- Foreigner working in Vietnam: Managing labor relations