Dear The Expats,
VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING, the local expertise for local business procedures by laws since 2006. We have proudly been offering a one-stop solution for thousands of foreign experts and investors to have fully complied with local regulations in optimal manners. VIVA provides practical advice and business process outsourcing for mandatory procedures regarding:
- Vietnam entry and exit Visa.
- Work permit and employment relations by laws.
- Residence cards for expats and relatives.
- Taxable incomes and personal income tax.
- Compulsory insurance.
- Secretarial services: Judicial Records, consular legalization and translation papers from overseas, property management…
Thanks to integrated experiences for hundreds of years into every solution and our exclusive resources, VIVA can understand and ensure most of the demands and expectations of multinational companies in Vietnam. Please scand for exploring our services:
VIVA is the choice of local expertise for local business by thousands of foreign investors, multinational companies from Europe, Japan, Singapore, India, Korea, USA…, We keep our client’s good standing in lawful and optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
VIVA is the local expertise for local business compliance procedures, has been trusted by thousands of foreign investors, multinational companies from Europe, Japan, Singapore, India, Korea, USA… for the required business compliance procedures by local laws and regulations since 2006.
Thanks for consistent of practice expertise in Business laws – Employment relations – Tax and accounting – Corporate finance – Corporate services, VIVA has been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies in such industries: Garment, energy, pharma, advertising, agricultural…
VIVA keeps its signature by offering one-stop business platform with regard to market entry and the mandatory business compliances. We ensure for our client’s good standing, in lawful and optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
- Expats working in Vietnam – what you shall keep in mind
- Visa entry Vietnam, types and time limits – what you need to know
- Temporary residence card in Vietnam – what you need to know
- Chief of representative office or head of branch in Vietnam – role and responsibility
- Foreign managers and experts in Vietnam – manage the local required compliance procedures
- Foreigners in Vietnam evisa – new regulation on entry and exit
- Electronic visas in Vietnam (E-visa)
- Work permit in Vietnam – regulations and guidance
- Personal income tax 2023 for foreign investors – managers – experts in Vietnam
- Personal income tax in Vietnam – Comprehensive guide to finalization procedures 2023