As you are a foreigner, who work and earn taxable incomes in Vietnam so you shall declare tax and settle tax in accordance with the procedures provided in guiding documents on tax administration. Depending on cases, tax declaration may be made by payers of taxable incomes or by yourselves, including income in Vietnam only or global income. This article provides critical key notes to help you manage your personal income tax in Vietnam.
1. YOUR PERSONAL COMPLIANCE PROFILE FOR TAX DECLARATION
- Estimate and chose a method of declaration.
- Estimate and verify the taxable income – payable amount – optimal amount.
- Estimate and verify the exemption and deductions.
- Make a check sheet for necessary papers and dossiers.
- Collect and complete the standard profile for tax purposes.
2. YOUR TAX DECLARATION AND SETTLEMENT
- Monthly and quarterly reports of tax declaration.
- Annual tax settlement.
- Apply for confirmation of tax obligations when you leave from Vietnam.
- Calculating optimal payable of taxes amount, remove the existing risks and prevention of risks.
- On behalf of customer to arranging, explaining with the authorities for any query or request.
3. ADDING SERVICE
- Refund personal income tax.
- Visas, work permits and temporary residence cards for expats.
- Compulsory medical insurance.
- Translation, notarization, certified copy of papers
- Legalization of papers from oversea.
- Business forms.
- Business laws and regulations in bilingual languages English – Vietnamese and apply in practice local cases.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
VIVA is the local expertise for local business compliance procedures, has been trusted by thousands of foreign investors, multinational companies from Europe, Japan, Singapore, India, Korea, USA… for the required business compliance procedures by local laws and regulations since 2006.
Thanks for consistent of practice expertise in Business laws - Employment relations – Tax and accounting – Corporate finance – Corporate services, VIVA has been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies in such industries: Garment, energy, pharma, advertising, agricultural…
VIVA keeps its signature by offering one-stop business platform with regard to market entry and the mandatory business compliances. We ensure for our client’s good standing, in lawful and optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
- Condition for personal income tax exemption & non-taxable (Part 1)
- Condition for personal income tax exemption & non-taxable (Part 2)
- Managing labor relations for EXPATS in Vietnam
- Personal income tax for foreign employees: Methods of declaration and payable amount
- Taxable incomes from wages and remunerations for expats in Vietnam
- Foreign investor, legal rep and chief rep in Vietnam: The local procedures in Vietnam | manage your personal income tax and tax planning
- Optimize payable amount of personal income tax in Vietnam
- Personal income tax (PIT): Annual pit settlement key notes
- The proactive management of wage labor compliance procedure
- Expats working in Vietnam: What you shall keep in mind