20 Apr LABOR COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES – REGISTRATION INTERNAL LABOR REGULATIONS
Internal Labor Regulations should be registered on any businesses, not only to meet the requirements of state agencies but also being an important tool to strengthen labor management and development in long-term, as well as prevent the business from any potential risks relating to Manage employment relations.
WHY NEED TO REGISTER INTERNAL LABOR REGULATIONS?
1. Internal labor regulations help your business to fully comply with local legal requirement
The employer who has more than 10 employees should make written labor regulation and register to authority.
- The employer shall be liable to a fine of from 5,000,000 VND to 10,000,000 VND when committing one of the following acts:
- Failing to make a written labor regulation when 10 workers or more are employed;
- Using a labor regulation that is not registered with the provincial labor relations authority;
- Using an expired labor regulation.
The employer can not apply for dismissal as a form of discipline.
- In case of An employee commits an act of theft, embezzlement, gambling, intentional infliction of injury, use of drugs inside the workplace, disclosure of technological or business secrets or infringement of intellectual property rights of the employer, or acts which cause serious damage or threaten to cause serious damage to the assets or interests of the employer.
2. Internal labor regulations help to guide workers to do the right thing
- To inform and guide the employee to understand internal working regulations and other regulations, then to obey labor discipline and internal working regulations and follow lawful administration of the employer.
- Improve attitude and conduct behavior toward better standards.
TO MANAGE YOUR COMPLIANCE LABOR RELATIONSHIP AS WELL AS INTERNAL LABOR REGULATIONS AND POLICIES, WE WOULD LIKE TO SUGGEST OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AS FOLLOW
1. For the procedures of compliance labor relationship
- Recruitment procedures: Principles, recruit notice, employee background…
- Setting up labor relationship: Labor contract, labor declaration, PIT declaration…
- Enter and implement a labor relationship: Attendance, payroll, performance…
- Terminate a labor relationship: End the contracts, dismissals, liquidation…
- Discipline and settle any dispute: Warning, collecting technical evidence, lawsuit cases…
2. For the internal labor regulations and policies
To prevent an employee act of theft, embezzlement, gambling, intentional infliction of injury, use of drugs inside the workplace, disclosure of technological or business secrets or infringement of intellectual property rights of the employer, or acts which cause serious damage or threaten to cause serious damage to the assets or interests of the employer, we will design and prepare lawful labor regulations with strong technical terms and condition to put any employee in line with the rules at any time with the core content:
- Working regulations.
- Working safety, health safety.
- Working hours and resting time.
- Conflict of interest, corruption – gifts or benefits.
- The corresponding form of discipline, responsibility.
- Meaning – purpose about transparency and fair working environment.
- Property protection and business secret, Technology secret, intellectual property.
To set out a clear and fair working environment and support you to save personal income tax payable amount, SI&HI payable amount… we will design, prepare and register for proper labor agreement with the core content:
- Employment and job guarantee: the assuring measures for employment; contracts for each type of labors, or the type of work; the case of employment termination; the unemployed allowance, suspending subsidies; improving skills, training when changing technical or manufacturing organizations; the principles and the period of time the employee is temporarily transferred to another task.
- Working time, rest time: the provisions of the length of working time during the day, during the week; shift arrangement; the breaks to suit each job type; off days, holidays; annual leave entitlement including traveling time; leave for personal matter; principles and cases of overtime.
- Salaries, allowances, bonuses: the minimum wage or the average wage (monthly, daily or hourly wage); salary scale applicable at the company; measurement methods to ensure the actual wage, the wage adjustment method when the market price fluctuates; the principle of salary payment (length of working time, product or presumptive wage); principles for setting up and adjusting wage unit; principles and conditions for wage increases; the types of allowances; monthly pay period; payment for annual leave and tickets; overtime paid; bonuses (bonuses, monthly bonuses, year-end quality bonuses and bonuses from profits) and their principles (possibly accompanied by regulations).
- Labor norms: the principles and methods of building up norms, applied to test, issuing, changing norms; kind of norms applicable to other categories of workers; the average, advanced norm applies in the enterprise; measures for the in completing quota cases.
- Working safety, health safety: measures to ensure working safety, health safety; standards and the provision of means of labor protection; where allowances in kind; measures to improve working conditions; workers’ compensation for accident or disease (may be accompanied by regulations).
- Social insurance: the provisions on liability, the rights of employers and employees to contribute, remittance, payment of social insurance regime.
- And other content such as the modalities for resolving labor disputes; mid-shift meal; collective welfare; subsidize the funeral or marriage… under the new regulations, which is effective from 2016.
3. Our solutions
VIVA BCS is proud to provide you full service of Internal Labor Regulations Registration including:
- Provide lawful and sufficient forms and documents.
- Design for technical processes to guarantee every target.
- Provide profession teams to corporate and reach the targets.
- Design technical targets upon business required and expected from the BOD.
WHO WE ARE