Foreigners working in Vietnam for three months and more are required for Vietnam work permit and labor visa, without a work permit means the signed labor contract shall be wholly invalid…
What are the things you shall keep in mind to avoid and prevent any violation in advance?
WHO IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN A VIETNAM WORK PERMIT?
- Foreign employees shall produce his/her work permit when carrying out immigration procedures and upon request of a competent state agency.
- Any foreign citizen working in Vietnam without a work permit shall be deported from Vietnam according to the Government’s regulations.
- Any employer employing foreign citizens without work permits shall be handled in accordance with the law.
THE CASES OF REVOCATION OF VIETNAM WORK PERMIT
- The contents of the application for the issuance or re-issuance of the work permit is found bogus;
- The work permit expires;
- The foreign worker or employer fails to comply with the work permit issued;
- The labor contract is terminated;
- The labor contract contents are not consistent with the contents of the work permit issued;
- The contract or agreement in Vietnam is expired or terminated;
- The foreign partner makes a written notification that the foreign worker is no longer on assignment in Vietnam;
- The employer shuts down;
- A competent authority makes a written request for the revocation of the work permit due to the violations against Vietnam’s law committed by the foreign worker.
How to manage your work permit and other required procedures for foreign employees in Vietnam, please contact our expert for your one-top solution.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Who we are?
- VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of well-known clients since 2006.
- The insights and consistent backgrounds in Business Laws – Accounting and Corporate Finance – Tax Management – Labor Relations and Payroll – Secretarial services help us build trust and confidence in the entrepreneur's community.
- We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
What we do
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative offices in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
- Services for a company in Vietnam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf of competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
Motivated by our core values of ceaseless improvement, our great insights in local business culture and regulations, as well as the exclusive services, promise to offer you one-stop and tailored-made solutions that optimize every of your business in Vietnam in the lawful manner.
We are looking to be your valued business partner and resources in Vietnam as we have been choosing since 2006.
- Work permit: exemption
- Work permit in Vietnam: regulations and guidances
- Work permit for foreign employees in Vietnam: the conditions and required papers
- Foreign employees in Vietnam: what you need to know
- Application for permanent residence card for expat in Vietnam
- Full compliance procedures for foreigners who are working in Vietnam
- Chief of representative office or head of branch in vietnam: role and responsibility
- Foreign employees working in Vietnam: How to Prepare papers and application for a work permit