- Any enterprise in Vietnam shall be complied to local laws and regulations including commercial, tax, accounting, labor, investment…
- There are daily mandatory procedures on tax management, payrolls, compulsory insurances, accounting, finance, contracts, disputes and lawsuit cases… the CEOs have to make their decisions.
- Many investors have been paying for the same lessons due to violations with local business laws and regulations.
- Many investors are looking for a one stop solution: Professional person in charge and representative – Local expertises – Plenty and instant solutions – Long term relationship – Back office with full teams and resources…
VIVA is the business consultant who specializes in local business compliance procedures since 2006. Our exclusive service in Vietnam is consistent of practice expertise in business laws – employment relations – tax and accounting –corporate finance – Internal management and internal audit.
We have been continuously trusted thousands of leading companies from Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in such industries: Garment, energy, pharma, advertising, agricultural… Our signature in every service we do is bespoke manner, one stop solution, valued by final result, optimal and over expectation thanks for our powerful practical expertise and business resources.
OUR MONTHLY ADVISORY SERVICE SCOPES
Hand in hand for daily operation service – Chief of Operation Officer service
General corporate and commercial advisory
- Advise on all aspects of general corporate and commercial law including drafting of contracts/agreements.
- Advise on the legal and regulatory requirements / practical cases for operating in Vietnam in most industries: Tax – Accounting – Finance – Audit – Labor – Investment – Compliance Administration…
- Legal due diligence and deals support advisory
- Hand in hand in deals advisory, provide comprehensive transaction services including structuring advice, legal due diligence investigations, preparation of transaction documentation and other deal support services.
- Analyze all the transactions actually occurred. Classification of the transactions and establish relationships inside and outside of each transaction. Revise and complete the dossier for each transaction and follow up the report with current regulations and policies of the company.
Manage employment relations
- Employee profile, Performance of labor contracts, Modification, supplementation and termination of labor contracts, Wages/Payroll procedures, working time and rest time, Labor discipline and material responsibilities, Compulsory social insurance – Trade unions – Personal income tax, Update and apply for new regulations from the authorities.
- Setting up standard and rules to guarantee all labor transactions meet full legal requirements and guarantee for optimal payable amount of Social & Health Insurance, personal income tax. Setting up process and forms, guide every department and person in the company to follow the requirements. Setting up system of standard folder to manage the business records as lawful proves for each transaction. Prepare labor contract and manage all the compliance labor registration / labor update, reports to submit, explain, negotiate at authorities. On behalf of the company to settle any issue from the authorities accordingly. On behalf of customer to explain and settle any query or complain from employees. On behalf of customer to explain and settle any requirement from related authorities.
Legal compliance/Company secretarial
- We keep you up to date on developments in legislation that may affect the businesses and assist you with legal compliance requirements and company secretarial matters.
- Consulting for all others administrative procedures and on representative on behalf of client for any requirement from state agencies.
- Department of: Industry and Trade, Culture, Sports and Tourism, Natural Resources and Environment, Transportation, Education and Training, Science and Technology, Planning and Investment, Foreign Affairs, Tax Bureau, Agriculture and Rural Development, Labor & Invalids and Social Affairs, Justice, Construction, Investment and Trade Promotion Center, Customs Bureau, Statistics Bureau…
Typical required compliance procedures
- International and Domestic Investment.
- Deal, Investment, M&A.
- Tax management
- Business Licenses, Administration.
- Daily Regulatory Affairs.
- Banks, Financial Institutions.
- State Agencies, Government.
- Customer Relationship.
- Dispute, Corporate Rights.
Internal control, process management
- Organizational Structure & Process.
- Business Record Management.
- Shareholders Roles and Duties.
- Internal Labor Regulations.
- HR Management.
- Internal Audit.
Internal audit for business compliance procedures
- Audit for required business records, compliance reports, lawful invoices and documents regarding to: Business licenses; Tax management; Accounting and financial statements; Employment relations; other business administration procedures and requirements by laws.
- Identify any violation, exist and potential risk with correction actions.
- Prepare management letter to the Board of directors.
OUR SERVICE FEES
- Unlimited in query or question via email, telephone, mobile phone.
- Unlimited video meeting with our expertises in tax, accounting, employment, business laws and regulations.
- Monthly management letter about new laws and regulations and related matters.
- Hours of visiting and meeting with our CEO and Senior consultant for actual cases.
Our expert knowledge and very practical experienced in local business culture as well local regulations, we can meet every of your expectation in a tailored and bespoke manner. We look forward to serving and deliver the best business services for you, as what we have been doing to our loyal clients since 2006.
Please contact our expertises should you have any further query about the conditions, required papers and procedures.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Who we are?
- VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of well-known clients since 2006.
- The insights and consistent backgrounds in Business Laws – Accounting and Corporate Finance – Tax Management – Labor Relations and Payroll – Secretarial services help us build trust and confidence in the entrepreneur's community.
- We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
What we do
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative offices in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
- Services for a company in Vietnam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf of competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
Motivated by our core values of ceaseless improvement, our great insights in local business culture and regulations, as well as the exclusive services, promise to offer one-stop business platform with exclusive and tailored-made services that optimize every of your business in Vietnam in the lawful manner.
We are looking to be your valued business partner and resources in Vietnam as we have been being chosen since 2006.