Dear our valued Clients,
With the Guide book of “Foreign Representative Offices in Vietnam – What you need to know”, we would like to share our knowhow and practical experiences in compliance procedures for a foreign representative offices in Viet Nam according to local business regulations and culture.
The handbook is presented in three main ideas:
- Establishment of representative office.
- Compliance procedures during the operation period.
- Managing compliance procedures for expats who are working in Vietnam.
- Closuring representative office risks management.
- How to transform from a representative office to a subsidiary.
- And our exclusive advices: the basic cost and how to optimize of maintaining a representative office in Vietnam | rights and obligations of the chief of representative office | differences between a representative office and a FDI company.
Foreign representative office in Vietnam is a dependent unit supporting business operations of the parent company, which is allowed to recruit employees to manage and promote local business contracts, market research… etc.
The advantages are: no Value Added Tax, Corporate Income Tax, Accounting, Financial statements, no independent audit required … and easy to extend, terminate or dissolve when necessary.
However, representative office in Viet Nam still has to strictly follow local regulations and procedures. In fact, many representative offices have been paying for expensive lessons due to their inadequate systematic and thorough understanding of the local laws and regulations.
We hope this handbook can bring useful information that you can identify, prevent the risks and do the right things first time. And we also hope, if it is helpful, you can share this handbook with your friends or investors from your home country who are coming to Vietnam.
Our handbook is completely free as our thanks for the business community who have been supporting us for more than 10 years. We are very appreciated if you can send some feedback that help our next edition become more interesting and useful for your business.
Please register for free delivery before 31/12/2022
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
Who we are?
- VIVA is a business consulting company, specializes in business compliance procedures according to local business laws and regulations since 2006. VIVA has been continuously trusted by thousands of well-known clients since 2006.
- The insights and consistent backgrounds in Business Laws – Accounting and Corporate Finance – Tax Management – Labor Relations and Payroll – Secretarial services help us build trust and confidence in the entrepreneur’s community.
- We have been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies from Hong Kong, Japan, US, EU, Singapore, India, China, Korea…. in forms of FDI companies, Foreign representative offices, Foreigners working in Vietnam, Vietnamese SMEs, Chief Operation Officers.
What we do
- Services for Expats in Vietnam: Visa, Work Permit, Temporary residence card, Compulsory Insurances, Personal Income tax, Labor contracts, Employment Records and Relations, Other Secretarial Services.
- Services for Representative offices in Vietnam: Establishment, extension of representative office licenses. Required compliance procedures during operation. Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office. Closure of representative office risks management.
- Services for a company in Vietnam: Setting up a new company and licensing service. Business records management. Daily business transactions management. Tax management. Accounting and financial statements. Employments, payroll and compulsory insurances. Representative on behalf of competent state agencies for any business administration procedures.
Motivated by our core values of ceaseless improvement, our great insights in local business culture and regulations, as well as the exclusive services, promise to offer you one-stop and tailored-made solutions that optimize every of your business in Vietnam in the lawful manner.
We are looking to be your valued business partner and resources in Vietnam as we have been choosing since 2006.
- Extending representative offices license – what you need to know
- Annual operation reports for foreign representative offices
- Foreign representative offices in Vietnam – how to manage the annual operation reports
- Manage employment relations in Vietnam
- Foreign representative office in Vietnam – manage the cashflow and required compliances
- Foreign representative offices in Vietnam – cashbook and lawful invoices for tax inspection
- Foreign representative office in Vietnam – tax final settlement and tax completion certificate
- Chief of representative office or head of branch in vietnam – roles and responsibilities
- Representative office or subsidiary or branch? How to transform business models in Vietnam