HOW TO ESTABLISH A FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN VIETNAM?
- How to prepare required papers and documents – Procedures – Cases and situations shall be anticipated in advance when setting up a foreign representative office in Vietnam.
- Annually budgeting for establishing – operating – maintaining a foreign representative office in Vietnam.
- Any query about local laws and regulations, directly consultation with the top experts on the establishment and operation of foreign representative offices in Vietnam.
Establish foreign representative office in Vietnam becomes so simple under services of VIVA. We have been successful establishing for more than 1000 offices that are in completed condition and ready to run for our clients from Japan, Singapore, Hongkong, EU…
Establish foreign representative office in Vietnam is the optimal option for local customer care, market research, … without having to invest capital or pay corporate income taxes. Establishing foreign representative office shall be executive by professionals only and usually consist of 04 main steps:
- Understand scopes of activities, rights, and obligations, conditions, and procedures for establishing a foreign representative office
- Prepare and complete the required conditions, papers, and dossiers
- Apply and manage procedures for granting of representative office license
- Complete the initial compliance procedures after granting of representative office license.
Beyond standard required procedures by laws, our tailored service will help to identify the risks in advance, prevent the risks happen, optimize establishment, and also operation costs in years ahead.
Besides the full package of establishing a new foreign representative office in Vietnam, we also offer more benefit for clients with free-of-charge consultancy on:
- Compliance procedures during office operation.
- Managing compliance procedures for foreigners working in Vietnam (expats).
- Transform from a representative office into subsidiary.
- And exclusive advises:
- Annually budget for maintaining a representative office in Vietnam.
- Rights and obligations of the chief of representative office.
- Differences between a representative office and a 100% foreign invested capital.
- Dissolution of a representative office and risk management.
HOW WE ENSURE CLIENTS’S CONFIDENT
- Our top expertises and practice experience since 2006.
- Knowledge of local culture and resources, professional manner over multinational companies from Europe, US, Japan …
- Professionally teams who are well trained from the United States, Korea, Australia … fluent in English and business code of conduct.
- Nationwide partners from auditing, accounting, law, competent state agencies at all levels.
- Service operation process complied withISO 9001.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
VIVA is the local expertise for local business compliance procedures, has been trusted by thousands of foreign investors, multinational companies from Europe, Japan, Singapore, India, Korea, USA… for the required business compliance procedures by local laws and regulations since 2006.
Thanks for consistent of practice expertise in Business laws - Employment relations – Tax and accounting – Corporate finance – Corporate services, VIVA has been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies in such industries: Garment, energy, pharma, advertising, agricultural…
VIVA keeps its signature by offering one-stop business platform with regard to market entry and the mandatory business compliances. We ensure for our client’s good standing, in lawful and optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
- How to setting up representative office in Vietnam
- Annual Budget and Running Cost of Representative Office in Vietnam
- Case of re-grant of licenses for establishment of branches or representative office
- Differences between Foreign Invested Company/Subsidiary and Representative Office
- Chief Of Representative Office Or Head Of Branch In Vietnam – Role and Responsibility
- Conditions and required papers when Establish foreign representative office in Vietnam
- Managing and Recruiting Vietnamese Employees Working for Foreign Representative Office and Enterprises