Policies and orientations will be applied synchronously from the Government of Vietnam for assisting businesses in the negative impact of Covid 19, specifically as follows
Dear our Valued Clients,
VIVA would like to present the policies and orientations that will be applied synchronously from the Government of Vietnam for assisting businesses in the negative impact of Covid 19, specifically as follows:
- Temporarily stopping to contribute to the pension fund and death fund.
- Tax agencies and Customs offices will not periodically inspect in 2020 toward agencies and enterprises if showing no signs of violation…
- Increasing the Family Circumstance Deductions level of Personal Income Tax in 2020.
- Promulgating policies on Corporate Income Tax, supporting small and medium-sized enterprises, then submitting to the Government in March 2020.
- Reducing fees and charges for those are affected by Covid-19 pandemic, or proposing plans for reduction of fees and charges.
- Drafting the decree to extend paying tax and land rent, exempting from late tax payment up to 30,100 billion VND.
- Deploying support credit package up to 250,000 billion VND on credit extension, rescheduling, interest rate reduction, and exemption, keeping debt groups in order to support clients who are affected by Covid-19.
- Fully disbursement of public investment capital up to 700,000 billion VND.
In order to get the above incentives and assisting businesses, each business needs to meet specific conditions and legal requirements.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
VIVA is the local expertise for local business compliance procedures, has been trusted by thousands of foreign investors, multinational companies from Europe, Japan, Singapore, India, Korea, USA… for the required business compliance procedures by local laws and regulations since 2006.
Thanks for consistent of practice expertise in Business laws - Employment relations – Tax and accounting – Corporate finance – Corporate services, VIVA has been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies in such industries: Garment, energy, pharma, advertising, agricultural…
VIVA keeps its signature by offering one-stop business platform with regard to market entry and the mandatory business compliances. We ensure for our client’s good standing, in lawful and optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
Read more about COVID-19 in Vietnam latest news:
- COVID 19 – Directive Nationwide Quarantine
- COVID 19 | Salary Expenses – Challenges And Solutions
- Self-Assessment On Corona Virus Risk Assessment Index
- Guidance On Suspension Of Social Insurance Contributions By Entities Affected By Covid-19
- COVIS 19 Impact. New Regulations On The Entry Visa, Work Permit, Resident Card For Expats
- Detail Guidance On Suspension Of Social Insurance Contributions By Entities Affected By Covid-19
- Resources you need to succeed to start a business in Vietnam