At any business level, you shall always be complied with the mandatory compliance procedures according to local laws and regulations. Many companies have been paying for the similar expensive lessons due to violations with the procedures.
With ¼ of budget in maintain a permanent staff, we can manage and keep your good standing in Vietnam in a lawful and optimal manner.
OUR STANDARD SCOPES OF SERVICE FOR THE REQUIRED COMPLIANCE PROCEDURES OF A COMPANY IN VIETNAM
- Business information system
- Business records and folders system
- Labor rules and regulations
- Payroll and compulsory payment in relate to salary and wage
- Tax reports and manage tax expenses
- Accounting and financial statements
- Management accounting
- Internal audit
- Independent audit
Chief of Operation Officer service
- Daily hand in hand for any query and requirement from business operation… We have plenty of practical solutions for most of your actual business cases, and you shall not to pay for any lesson.
- Provide business forms and office tools.
- Update and apply for any new regulations.
- Official representative to follow up and settle any query from competent authorities.
Tax management and accounting
- Prepare papers and dossiers for initial tax declaration: Accounting system, add value tax method, VAT invoice…
- Manage all the targets and compliance procedures: Registration, declaration, settlement, explanation…
- Prepare monthly, quarterly tax reports and submit before the deadlines: License tax, VAT, CIT, PIT, withholding tax, capital invested tax…
- Setting up optimal structure of revenue and lawful expenses to optimize CIT, VAT, PIT the payable amount.
- Prepare lawful accounting books system and financial statement. Supporting for annual independent audit confirmation.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annually internal audit for the proper business records, the true and fair of financial statements and compliance reports.
- Verify potential risks and exists with correction solution and prepare a management letter to the BOD.
Employment relation and Payrolls service
- Preparing papers and dossiers for initial labor declaration.
- Setting up internal labor regulations, labor agreement, wages and salary policy…
- Recruitment procedures: Principles, recruit notice, employee background…
- Setting up labor relationship: Labor contract, labor declaration, PIT declaration SI & HI declaration…
- Entering and implement a labor relationship: Attendance, payroll, performance…
- Terminating a labor relationship: End the contracts, dismissals, liquidation…
- Discipline and settle any dispute: Warning, collecting technical evidence, lawsuit cases…
- Any compliance tasks for expat who are working in Viet Nam: Work permit, temporary resident card, personal income tax declaration and settlement…
Supporting on independent audit and business records management
- Independent audit service on financial statements according to the Dispatch No. 117/2012/NĐ-CP dated 13/3/2012 of the Ministry of Finance, the FDI companies must have their annual financial statements audited.
- Internal audit service.
- Business records management procedures, other secretary services for business administration:
- List of business compliance records.
- Compliance standards of each record to the local regulations.
- Create – Collect – Store the records.
- Scan into soft copies.
- Internal audit – correction actions.
MORE SERVICES FOR THE PREMIER CLIENTS
Manage the local required records and procedures for investors and legal representative:
Foreign investors or chief of representative offices shall be complied with the local laws and regulations to avoid and prevent violations in advance, keep their good standing in optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
VIVA Business Consulting if offering free counsel and supporting to foreign investors and chief of representative office in Vietnam, this program will provide local regulations and instant solutions for most of the concerns for a foreigner who are working in Vietnam. Under our management, the required compliance procedures shall be reviewed and managed properly:
Professional employee profile and establish local employment relations:
- Know your employer and your title position
- Local job descriptions that shall be in lined and consistent with the position
- Establish a lawful employment relations in forms of appointment letter, labor contract, internal assignment…
- Required papers to meet local conditions on foreign employment in Vietnam.
- Manage your work permits, residency.
Manage your personal income tax and compulsory insurances:
- Taxable incomes and tax exemption, methods of tax declaration and payment.
- Review and identify your sources of incomes, and tax deduction to avoid potential violations that may impact to your good standing.
- Calculate tour tax payable amount and compulsory insurances in lawful and optimal manners.
- Review your tax reports and annual final settlement, apply for insurance benefits and avoid double tax payment according to the tax agreements.
- Representative on behalf to manage and settle any query or requirements from the local competent state agencies.
Other supporting for foreigners:
- Private banking services: Manage required papers and procedures for every transactions as per local laws. Overseas remittance and loans.
- Direct or In-direct Investment in Vietnam.
- Buy, rent and purchase housing
- Business records management for any of required papers so that your will be always ready to provide information and protect your interests during your working in Vietnam.
- Exclusive counsel for the Chief of representative office and Legal representatives of a business entity.
Restructuring – acquiring and selling a company
KYC and due diligence procedures
- Do the due diligence procedures for the parties and provide official reports on legal status, financial ability, debt obligation, asset and property, involving transactions that may impact to the transferring process
- Review the transferring process under every transaction. Set up the relations between the transactions legally and optimally
- Collect lawful business records, identify and remove the existing and prevent potential risk in advance
Draft for the MOU and contracts
- Verify the proper and lawful position of the parties, scope of transactions
- Verify the properness and lawfulness of transactions
- Verify the rights and obligations of the parties
- Verify for the potential risks and legal bases for the following procedures
- Prepare official MOU, contracts schedule of implementation and payment Guarantee for the lawfulness and fairness of every document, protect for the interests of the customer and prevent potential risks
Manage procedures of transferring
- Deposit payment
- Sign official transferring contract
- Portions of payment
- Hand over the factory
- Transferring the ERC, IRC and register for branch license/ subsidiary company
- Final payment
- Collecting legal business records for tax refund and business management
Transformation forms of business
- From representative office to subsidiary
- Between forms: One member Limited liability company More members Limited liability company Joint stock company Incorporated partnership
Transferring shares to other investors
- From individual investors to individual investors
- From individual investors to entity investors
- From entity investors to individual investors
- From local investors to foreign investors or vice versa.
Connecting and getting the guidance from the local competent state agencies
- The General Tax Department
- Customs from provinces
- The Ministry of Labor
- The Ministry of Investment and Planning
- The Ministry of Commerce
- The Immigration department
- The Courts
- And our networks with experts, lawyers, auditors, local and foreign business chambers…
We aim to not only fully manage, optimize compliance procedures according to local laws and regulations, but also continuously offer outstanding solutions to help create added value and inspire our clients
We are a business consulting firm who have been continuously trusted by thousands of reputation clients since 2006. We dedicated to creating added value for clients by offering exclusive and tailored services related to market entry and business compliances, keep their good standing in optimal manners whenever they are doing business in Vietnam.
We wish to serve your business successfully as our other thousand of loyal clients. We are looking forward to receiving your consideration and acceptance.
ABOUT VIVA BUSINESS CONSULTING
VIVA is the local expertise for local business compliance procedures, has been trusted by thousands of foreign investors, multinational companies from Europe, Japan, Singapore, India, Korea, USA… for the required business compliance procedures by local laws and regulations since 2006.
Thanks for consistent of practice expertise in Business laws - Employment relations – Tax and accounting – Corporate finance – Corporate services, VIVA has been successfully providing service for thousands of leading companies in such industries: Garment, energy, pharma, advertising, agricultural…
VIVA keeps its signature by offering one-stop business platform with regard to market entry and the mandatory business compliances. We ensure for our client’s good standing, in lawful and optimal manners whenever they are working and doing business in Vietnam.
- Foreign direct investment in Vietnam: What you need to know
- Doing business in Vietnam: Company Charter
- Doing business in Vietnam: Related-party transactions
- Doing business in Vietnam: General terms and conditions
- Doing business in Vietnam: Register a company in Vietnam
- Doing business in Vietnam: Investment visa in Vietnam – Type & limits
- Doing business in Vietnam: Taxable incomes from wages and remunerations
- Doing business in Vietnam: Restructuring, dissolution and bankruptcy of enterprises
- Doing business in Vietnam: Roles and responsibilities of the enterprise’s legal representative
- Doing business in Vietnam: Account for payment, withdrawals capital of foreigners who invest directly in Vietnam