14 Dec ANNUAL OPERATION REPORTS FOR FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE OFFICES
Your representative office shall be complied with regulations on the required annual operation report as follows:
- By January 30th of the following year, every representative office shall deliver in person or mail the annual report on its operations using the form issued by the Ministry of Industry and Trade to the licensing agency.
- Also, upon the request of competent state regulatory authorities, a representative office shall submit operation reports, documents and other explanatory information, which are kept at its office for its license renewal/revision during its operation.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN CONTENTS OF A REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE’S ANNUAL OPERATION REPORT?
Labor use and employment relations:
- Reports on local employees.
- Reports on foreign employees.
- Total incomes.
- Personal incomes tax.
- Newly join and termination of labor relations.
Operations of the representative office:
- Commercial activities
- Manage and promote local business contracts,
- Market research
- Develop products,
- Seeking opportunities for the purchase or sale of goods and provision of services…
- Other activities
YOU SHALL AVOID AND PREVENT THE RISKS THAT MAY HAPPEN
- Failure to submit the operation reports on time may lead to a penalty amount of up to 40 million VND.
- There will be special inspection on many other reqruied compliance procedures from local competent state agencies such as: Tax department, Labor Department, Licensing Department…
- Last but not least, the contents in the report may conflict with the office’s functions, especially may show violations on labor declaration, personal income tax declaration and settlement.. and also impact to your good standing, your office license renewal and other procedures in years ahead.
HOW VIVA SUPPORT YOU IN MANAGING THE REPORTS
- Review the general activities.
- Review business records and required compliance reports on labor use and employment relations.
- Review business records and required compliance reports personal income tax.
- Review business records and required compliance reports for the chief and expats.
- Identify the risks and solutions.
- Prepare an proper and optimal reports, prevent any violation in advance, keep your good standing, enhance more incentives for licensing renewal and other required compliances during office operation.
- Representative on behalf to explain and settle for any query or requirement from the related competent state agencies.
- Depending on actual case, our service fees is from 150 USD / year, for all services we have describe above; excluding 10% VAT, including fees at state agencies, travel expenses, telecommunications charges, other stationery.
WHO WE ARE
How to manage the annual operation reports